Black Lives Matter ATC Swap: Due August 15, 2020

Hope mine get there soon.
I forgot to post, but I mailed them last week, I think Wed or Thurs.
The mail is certainly slower than it used to be.

I'm going to allow extra time, as my mail is delivered to the local UPS store, and they were without power for a full week after the storm. When I picked up my mail yesterday, they were still going through the backlog that had accumulated. I'll be going there tomorrow to pick up more mail.

mrubyjean, your cards are here! Thanks for the host card!

That means everyone's cards have arrived. I'll swap them out this weekend and mail on Monday. Thanks for playing, everyone! Your cards are truly inspirational.

I wasn't able to mail cards earlier this week, but all envelopes have been prepped and will head to the post office in the morning. Thanks again to everyone who played. Will be leaving iTrader later today.

This swap was the most inspring I have ever had the privelege of participating in. Every card I saw posted was fantastic, and I was honored to receiving amazing work from mrubyjean, colormetheworld, and sigma.

Thank you all for your amazing swap, and thank you so much Allegrae for hosting! I hope to "see" you all in another swap soon.

Received wonderful returns from mrubyjean, Sarat and Allegrae - thank you and special thanks to Allegrae for hosting this meaningful swap! Off to leave YouRocks and ITrader.

Thanks for the inspiring cards! I’m leaving rep now :)

I’d love to join a similar swap!

Back
Top Bottom