Abstract Swap (Open Media) Due Aug. 20th

My gorgeous returns arrived today from: Lorna, joamosatcharterdotnet and monroy28

Thanks to our wonderful Host for this fun swap

off to leave points for all

Glad to hear they made it safely, and in half the time it took them to get here. I hoped it would be quicker coming for you.

Now I just wish I could hear from the rest of the "locals" if their cards have arrived. I'm thinking I need to send out some pms.

Hey, I got my cards a bit ago but didn’t manage to get on and let people know til today (thanks for the reminder @trini70. Thanks for hosting too!!! Also thanks to @Mushu , @jo.on.the.go , and @donnacr for the abstracts!!! Y’all are great🙃

During this stay-at-home time, my husband goes out once a week to pick mail at the post office (on a Sunday night when no one is around). He uses a glove to move the mail from the box into a paper bag and "quarantines" that bag in the garage for 3 days. Well...

One of those bags got mis-placed and he didn't give me that mail until today. You guessed it ... that's the one that contained all those wonderful "Abstract" cards! So...

Thanks to --
Tim Ereneta for the paper collage titled "dhaal",
Miss for the colored pen drawing "Crystallized",
and cbzando (Bonnie) for the acrylics and paper collage "down".

Thanks to Katrina for hosting!

Happy to hear from another player. And glad your mail was found sooner than later. I hope there were no bills in the bag w/ your returns.

I'm going to archive this swap now. Since I've reached out to everyone and haven't heard from a few players I'll just assume your cards arrived safely. Thanks everyone for being in my swap.

Back
Top Bottom