Cat Face Russian Doll – Matroyshka SHAPED ATCs: Mixed Media Collage Only, due Aug 12

Sophie's mom

"Glitter is an art form"
Media
Swap Due Date – August 12
Signup/ Withdraw Date – August 12
Number of ATCs - 3:3
Number of participants: unlimited

This swap is for Cat Face Russian doll, Matroyshka SHAPED ATCs such as these . . .

IMG_9494.jpg IMG_9495.jpg

As you create your little Cat dolls, please use any form of mixed media… such as paint, texture paste, sparkle, gesso, spray inks, stitching, designer papers, old books or dictionaries, postage stamps, rubber stamps, ephemera, Victorian scrap, flat embellishments, etc. You decide, but...please be artistic with your use of rubber stamps and other media. No stickers. BE CREATIVE ~ use lots of layers, bits & pieces!

• All ATCs must be a Russian doll SHAPE that is 2.5” x 3.5” on sturdy cardstock. Make sure cards fit in a clear protective sleeve. You can create your own template making sure your card reaches 3.5” high x 2.5” wide or you may private message me with your email and I will email you back a pdf set of templates I have made.

• Please sign up by posting to this thread. I will acknowledge you and add your user name to the players list.

• Include your ATCsForAll User Name on the back of each card so those receiving them will know who you are and be able to leave YOU ROCKS! Also please identify the swap name, your location, and the date.

• Each card should be sent in an individual clear protective sleeve. Please secure and package your cards well.

• A hostess card is not necessary, but would be a treasured addition to my collection.

• Life happens, so if you need to withdraw, it’s no problem, but please communicate If there is no withdrawal notification or no cards sent, I will leave neutral iTrader. (I wouldn’t want to do this, but it is only fair to those who do turn in cards on time.)

• When you are ready to mail your cards: send me a PM for my address. I’m in Virginia- USA. I will provide the return envelope, but please send a large printed address label and the correct amount of postage to mail back your returns. For 3:3 mixed media collage, it will usually take at least 2 oz postage, which is currently .68 cents. International participants: please send either US $$ or US stamps for return postage.

• DUE DATE: Wednesday, August 12th is the last day I can accept cards. I intend to be a timely hostess!

• As I receive your cards, I will post to this thread to let you know they have arrived.

PLAYERS: when you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from!

Thank you for joining my swap! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to seeing your creations and hope you will post photos in the gallery or within this thread. We all love eye candy!

Players

1. Joamosatcharterdotnet received
2. Joyce G withdrawn
3. Terri F received
4. catladybj received
5. CiCiCreates received
6. Laffqueen received
7. grrrdjules withdrawn
8. RaineyDay received
9. Betsyg received
10. MissRich received
11. goose.time received
12. JavaZarf received
13. Karr311 received
14. Nanvan received
15. Oneeyedwonder received
16. TSMarie received
17. CastleQueen5 Received
18. Sophie’s mom received
19. Suzi received

Last edited:
Welcome Joamosatcharterdotnet, JoyceG and Terri F, so glad you can join the "Cat Face" Russian Doll ATC swap!

Betsyq, lurkers welcome!

Sign me up - maybe I can make this one!
And I do have an extreme fondness for Cats!
I love love love your examples and hope that those will be in the swap!
Hint hint hint : )

So happy to have you join us catladybj and thank you for the compliments on my sample cards! I will definitely be participating in the swap!

Back
Top Bottom