ATCs: Trash to Treasure 18, Due September 9, 2020

Received my wonderful cards from heymaggie ("Its Your Day"); sarat (Blue Sky USA); Elliejaybird ("A Fruitless Chase); fandanie ("Learn something every day); and Siempie_h ("Broken Heart"). They are all beautiful and I thank you all. Also, a special thank you to Angel Joy for hosting this swap. I'll be leaving iTrader and You Rocks.

I got my T2T18 returns today! I love them all. Thanks to all the artists and to AngelJoy for hosting!

I owe thanks to . Mushu faith brings strength. I am pretty sure I drooled over that one

A fun car postage stamp from Dnewton972

The bird napkin card, that I know I was over the moon about from HEYMAGGIE

A bird card from Plumhill that is new to my eyes, but I love bird cards. or maybe I begged for it too. I tend to like the bird cards.

a lovely dragonfly with some embossing silver and FLY, from rachml, , again another new to my eyes, but I have a whole binder area for just dragonflies. I dont mention it much because I am always talking about cat and coffee and sunflowers, but it right next to my bird and butterflies. Things with wings.

I owe thanks to . Mushu faith brings strength. I am pretty sure I drooled over that one

A fun car postage stamp from Dnewton972

The bird napkin card, that I know I was over the moon about from HEYMAGGIE

A bird card from Plumhill that is new to my eyes, but I love bird cards. or maybe I begged for it too. I tend to like the bird cards.

a lovely dragonfly with some embossing silver and FLY, from rachml, , again another new to my eyes, but I have a whole binder area for just dragonflies. I dont mention it much because I am always talking about cat and coffee and sunflowers, but it right next to my bird and butterflies. Things with wings.

If someone specifically mentions they like someone's card, I make a note of it so I can give them what they want if I can. If more than one person likes the same card, they usually like others as well, so I can decide who gets that "coveted" card. Here is what I had for notes for you:
"plumhill2001- bird card
dnewton972 - fly with bird; car
heymaggie - duck; bird; dog
Mushu - faith brings" so
you had admired a LOT of cards, which is good, because I could easily make you happy! :D

Got such great, colorful returns from Rachml, heymaggie, CastleQueen5, Mushu, and siempie_h. Thank you! And thanks for hosting, AngelJoy. This was a fun swap.

If someone specifically mentions they like someone's card, I make a note of it so I can give them what they want if I can. If more than one person likes the same card, they usually like others as well, so I can decide who gets that "coveted" card. Here is what I had for notes for you:
"plumhill2001- bird card
dnewton972 - fly with bird; car
heymaggie - duck; bird; dog
Mushu - faith brings" so
you had admired a LOT of cards, which is good, because I could easily make you happy! :D

oh yes, it is easy to make me happy. Thanks for the great cards,host and artists.

Yay! My cards got here! Lots of great treasures from trash. Thanks, AngelJoy, for being a great host. And thanks to huddlestonmollie (Surprise at the Dog Park), Suzi (#1 Pet), heymaggie (Are You Going Away?), prex (Geometric Chic) and Annette (play with us)! Off to give points! :jiggy:

Does anyone know what Annette's user name is? I don't see it on the card and can't give her points until I find out. Thanks! :) OHHH! It's MUSHU! :)

Last edited:
Sally was a mean one! We are safely back home and our house was spared, unlike many of our neighbors who lost carports, porches, storage sheds, and roofs. We had many people praying for us. Pur neighbor said "It looks like God's hand was over your corner lot." Indeed it was! Thank you all for your concern and prayers. God is good.

Is someone hosting #19 (or did I miss it)?

I came here to check that, too (I've missed these; I haven't played in a couple rounds). It looks like the future lineup is in post 156.

I am the host for Trash to Treasure 19, and I have limited it to 19 envelopes. Odd I know. I am not posting it right now. I want to give this #18 it's space, and I also wanted to give Java Zarf some room for her Trash to Treasure tags.

But this is the list presently for hosts.
AngelJoy 18
CastleQueen5 19
PREX 20
ksj1717 21

I would host 22 if we think there’s interest. I have quite a stash of old game pieces that I’d love to use for a t2t swap.

Back
Top Bottom