"We love because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Friend of AFA
Swap Due Date – September 9, 2020
Number of Cards - 5 for 5
Number of participants - 20
Media- mixed media collage

SWAP IS FULL

Swap Requirements:

This swap is a mixed media collage challenge to create ATCs from trash items which I will provide. You must use at least 3 trash items on each card. Be willing to think outside the box and use items in different and new ways. Each envelope will have the same types of items. Some items are identical for all players. But some items are of the same type but slightly different.

This is a no withdrawal swap, while you won’t know what is in the envelope until you receive it, if you request and receive an envelope you are required to complete the swap. No cards, no communication may result in neutral iTrader.

PM me with your mailing address, so I can send out your trash items.

Swap is 5 for 5 cards. Host cards are not required, but will be treasured if you should choose to send one.

Each card must be 2.5" x 3.5" inches and on a sturdy base. You may have curved edges or shaped corners if you wish, but no coins or other unusual shapes. Cards must be protected in sleeves. If you cannot obtain sleeves a cut up card page or small baggie is acceptable.

You must use at least three trash items per card. As always, “use” can be more than attaching the item, you can alter any item. You may shred it, singe it, or glue it mosaic style if you like. You can rip it, paint it, turn it around backwards, modify it. You can use it as a tool. But you must use it somehow.

We all have different skills so please send work you are proud of. I will do my best to swap effort for effort.

All cards need to be labeled with your real name, and your AFA username, so others can leave you their thanks via YouRock!s. Also, you must list on the back what trash items you used.

TO SIGN UP

Post to the thread to sign up. State that you have read all the details and that you are aware that this is a no withdrawal swap.

Send me a private message with your mailing address. I will mail you an envelope of trash.

Once you have messaged me your address, there is no withdrawal.

POSTING TO THE THREAD

~Please post to the thread when you have received your trash items.
~We all love seeing creations along the way. If possible, please post your cards in the thread and list which trash items you have used.
~Please post to the thread when you have mailed your finished cards to me.

MAILING YOUR CARDS

~Send each card in its own ATC sleeve, or some other individual protection.
~Please spread and lightly tape cards inside the envelope, as flat and even as possible. Or use a cut up card holder page.
~Send a label with your name and address legibly printed on it. I can provide envelopes.
~US Players: Send 2 forever stamps. One to reimburse me for the cost of mailing you the trash envelope and one for mailing your returns to you. I will take care of any additional postage if necessary.
~International Players, please include $2 U.S. OR 2 Global Forever stamps, covering my initial mailing to you and your returns mailing later. I will take care of any additional postage if necessary.
~I live in Alabama. Please be aware of the mailing time from your location to me and to mail your cards in time for me to receive them by the due date. Late cards will be returned to sender and a neutral iTrader given.

AFTER YOUR RETURN CARDS ARE RECEIVED

When you receive your returns, please post in the swap thread that you have received them. Don’t forget to leave an iTrader for me and You Rocks! to the other artists. It is always nice to tell the player which card you received too.

Any questions? PM me or post it to the thread as others may have the same question but are too shy to speak up.

Who wants to play?

0. AngelJoy
1. plumhill2001 -- trash mailed 6/26, trash rec'd 6/30, cards mailed 7/2, cards rec'd 7/6
2. ksj1717 -- trash mailed 6/26, trash rec'd 6/30, cards mailed 7/2, cards rec'd 7/10
3. CastleQueen5 -- trash mailed 6/26, trash rec'd 6/30, cards mailed 8/7, cards received 8/12
4. huddlestonmollie -- trash mailed 6/27, trash rec'd 7/2, cards mailed, cards rec'd 8/20
5. Elliejaybird -- trash mailed 6/27, trash rec'd 7/3, cards mailed 7/15, cards rec'd 7/18
6. kehlenn -- trash mailed 6/29, trash rec'd 7/8, cards mailed 7/24, cards rec'd 7/28
7. chimerix -- trash mailed 6/29, trash rec'd 7/10, cards mailed 7/15, cards rec'd 7/21
8. dsign49 -- trash mailed 6/30, trash rec'd 7/4, cards mailed 7/31, cards rec'd 8/4
9. Cbzcando -- trash mailed 6/30, trash rec'd 7/7, cards mailed, cards rec'd 7/31
10. Monroy28 -- trash mailed 7/1, trash rec'd 7/10, cards mailed 7/13, cards rec'd 7/16
11. sarat -- trash mailed 7/3, trash rec'd, cards mailed, cards rec'd 7/20
12. Karr3ll -- trash mailed 7/6, trash rec'd 7/9, cards mailed 7/15, cards rec'd 7/18
13. heymaggie -- trash mailed 7/8, trash rec'd 7/11, cards mailed 8/10, cards rec'd 8/14
14. Fandanie -- trash mailed 7/9, trash rec'd 7/16, cards mailed 7/22, cards rec'd 7/25
15. prex -- trash mailed 7/10, trash rec'd 7/18, cards mailed, cards rec'd 7/30
16. Rachml -- trash mailed 7/13, trash rec'd 7/22, cards mailed 9/1, cards rec'd 9/3
17. Mushu -- trash mailed 7/14, trash remailed 7/28, trash rec'd 8/1, cards mailed 8/11, cards rec'd 8/18
18. dnewton972 -- trash mailed 7/15, trash rec'd, cards mailed 7/30, cards rec'd 8/4
19. siempie_h -- trash mailed 7/15, trash rec'd 7/26, cards mailed 7/31, cards rec'd 8/10
20. Suzi -- trash mailed 7/17, trash rec'd 7/21, cards mailed 7/24, cards rec'd 7/27

Last edited:
Welcome, plumhill2001, thanks for starting us off! I will get the trash on its way to you tomorrow.

Welcome, ksj1717 and CastleQueen5, glad to have you both! Your trash will go out in today's mail.

Yay, another player! Welcome, huddlestonmollie, your trash will begin its journey to you tomorrow. Thanks for joining us!

Welcome, Elliejaybird. Please acknowledge that you understand it is a no withdrawal swap. Thanks!

Glad to have you, kehlenn! Your envelope will go out in Monday's mail. :)

Welcome, chimerix! Thanks for sending your address, your trash will go out in tomorrow's mail. Thanks for playing.

Welcome, dsign49, your trash will go out tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom