ATCs: Trash to Treasure 18, Due September 9, 2020

Oh, I love them all, heymaggie -- well done! I will let you know when they arrive. :)

Heymaggie, I love your little houses, too! I guess the log cabin would be my second favorite. All delightful!
And Mushu, yours are really happy! Love the butterfly with the hymn behind it! :)

Last edited:
MAIL CALL

CastleQueen5 your lovely cards made it today. I see a couple of them that cat lovers will covet. Thanks for the host card!

MAIL CALL

heymaggie, your wonderful cards arrived today. Thank you for the extra!

MAIL CALL

Mushu, your beautiful cards came today. Thank you for the extra card and the extra postage! Much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
I am the host for Trash to Treasure 19, and I have limited it to 19 envelopes. Odd I know. I am not posting it right now. I want to give this #18 it's space, and I also wanted to give Java Zarf some room for her Trash to Treasure tags.

But this is the list presently for hosts.
AngelJoy 18
CastleQueen5 19
PREX 20
ksj1717 21

REMINDER

ONLY TWO WEEKS until cards should be in my hands for swapping out. Please plan accordingly!

MAIL CALL

Rachml, your lovely cards arrived safely today! Thank you for the host card.

I will be swapping out tomorrow and sending them out in the mail on Saturday. Monday is a holiday, so it will take a day or two longer to reach you all. Please post to the thread when you receive them as that gives me a good idea when to archive the swap.

Please leave YouRock! feedback for those you receive cards from and an iTrader for me if you would. Thank you all for playing and being so creative in this swap!

I have swapped out all the cards and have given everyone who expressed interest in a specific card(s) at least one of their "requests." They will all go out in tomorrow's mail. Please let me know when you receive them.

Thanks for all the great work you all put into this swap, it was very gratifying. And I have LOTS of wonderful host cards to show for it. Thanks so much!

Great returns from Castlequeen cbzcando, Chimerix, siemple_h and sarat! Thanks again for hosting!!

Back
Top Bottom