Fairies Open medium Due Aug 15th 2020

Mrs.Alderman

nutty for squirrels
Media
Swap due date: Aug 15th 2020
Signup/Withdraw date: None - (See requirements below).
Number of cards: 3, 6, or 9.
Number of players: Unlimited.
Medium: Open Media (HD/HP, collages, mixed media, stitched, etc.)
(I will swap fairly/effort for effort.)

Theme: Fairies
Make your atcs with a Fairy on them, no blank/white backgrounds, please add at least a color

834202d5c2f98c11c5b5069302bbdb8211e46bd9.png

Requirements:
- This is a "No sign up" swap. When I receive your swap cards, then I will add you to the list of participants. (If your cards are late, they will be returned to you unopened. Please make sure they reach me before the swap due date.)
- Cards are required to be the standard ATC size (2.5"x3.5"). No gems, googly eyes, embellishments that are plastic, raised, or bulky cards; please keep them as completely flat as possible or I will put return-to-sender on the envelope.
- Please write your account name and the swap on the back of each card. (Do not send cards that you did NOT create yourself.)
- A host card isn't required, but appreciated and will be treasured!

When mailing:
- Private message me for my address when you're ready to mail out your swaps.
- Each card must be in a plastic sleeve.
- Send a return address label printed clearly/legibly and not in cursive.
- Do NOT send me any envelopes, I will provide them. If you do send me envelopes, I will know you didn't read the requirements and send your swap cards back to you.
- Postage requirements.
* USA participants: Please include 2 forever stamps for up to 6 cards, and 3 forever stamps for up to 9 cards for your returns.
* INTERNATIONAL participants: Please include 1 USA GLOBAL stamp (or 1 USD) for 3 cards, and for up to 9 cards 2 USA GLOBAL stamps (or 2 USD). (I also accept PayPal payments if you do not have either one.)

(Rules borrowed from Onaki with permission)

Participants
0: me
1: Robin
2: Chimerix
3: Seascape131
4: Arc2dreams
5: RaineyDay
6: Onaki

Last edited:
Mouseit yes! just be sure to send them out soon so they have enough time to make it!

Seascape131 your Fairies arrived! Thank you for playing!

Waiting for a few more fairies to arrive and then I will be swapping and shipping them back home!! Thank you all for playing and being patient with the slow mail services~

Back
Top Bottom