Paint chips, mad gabs, PLUS. Mixed media T2T type Challenge DUE SEPT 15th 2020

Media
Swap Due Date SEPT 15th 2020
No withdrawal, type swap
Mail by date USA SEPT 8th 2020
Canada, August 31st, 2020
UK and AU August 18th,
3:3 or 5:5 cards FULL no Envelopes left

This swap was brained stormed in a past Trash to Treasure swap. It was time I posted it like I promised.

Each player will get an envelope with Random paint chips, random mad gab game cards and random images. The challenge is to make some coherent art by combining one of each item, on each card:
one paint chip, one mad gab word and one image. Please do not just slap the 3 items together. You expected to add some of your own art supplies such as: other images, postage stamps, borders, ribbons, paint ink etc. This wont be easy.

You may choose to put the paint chip color name, on the front. IF you do not put it on the front, please put the paint chip name on the back.

ALL cards need a sturdy backing. if you can bend your card, then it is isn't a card it is paper. Cards sent to me without a sturdy backing will be traded with other of similar quality, or may be returned unswapped.

All cards need to measure 2.5 x 3.5 No shape cards, no coins, no APCS.

All cards need to be labeled with your real name, and your AFA username, so others can leave you their thanks via YouRock!s.

TO SIGN UP you must do 3 things!

1. Post in the tread to sign up that you have read all the requirements and are aware that this is a no withdrawal swap, and that any withdrawal or late cards will receive a neutral iTrader, and that reimbursement for initial mailing costs. NO coins please, ONLY stamps or dollars (Sorry but this can add up over time, and I dont want to upset hubby with my hobby expenses)

2. Send me your address, (unless you are on The CRRR list), please don't assume, I have saved your address, this just delays the mailings. ONCE I get your address in my INBOX I will send you an envelope.

3. only for INTernational players>>> let me know if I should send a lighter envelope to you for 3:3 cards.

POSTING TO THE THREAD

Post to the thread to sign up.
Please post to the thread when you have received your trash/stash items FROM ME
Please post when you have mailed your cards, Hopefully you can post images or links.

Please post to the thread when you get your Returns, and state the user name of the artists. Please rate your artists using the YOU ROCK system. Thanking your artists is not optional. It is part of completing your swap commitments. The hostess gets itrader, if you are so inclined. I have so many, I dont need more, I just need to know you got your returns.

No silent swappers. You must be active in posts.

POSTAL STUFF
FROM ME: These envelops weight over 1 ounce and cost 70 cents to mail to a USA address. Please remember to send postage stamps for my initial cost of sending. International to Canada will be $1.20, all other countries $2.24 unless you opt for a lighter envelope. see below.

FROM ME: Cost to return swapped card to you can vary.

I do anticipate that a 5:5 set will weight more than 1 ounce. That cost 70 cents in postage for the USA and about $2.24 for International countries. Canada gets a deal and can get 2 ounces for $1.20.

3 cards can be easily sent with one forever USA stamps, and $1.20 for international

Please keep that in mind when sending me stamps for your return mail.

You can send me SASE or you can send me a sticky address label and loose postage. I will take US dollars, and other countries $1 equivalent, in paper form, please dont send me coins or Euros.

1. huddlestonmollie
2. Angeljoy
3. SUZI
4.Karr3ll
5. BluSkyHare
6. Arc2dreams
7. Chimerix
8. NancyL
9. Monroy28
10. Mushu
11. Smarvelous
12. TurquoisePineapple
13. CMontalvo card
14. Dnewton972
15. Cleopatra
16.kehlenn
17. HeatherMae77
18. malufean76
19. TrudiJ
20. BetsyG
21. Trini70
22. JazzEars
23. ROSA
24. Sigma 2 cards here

Last edited:
I would love to play. I understand it is a no withdrawal swap and I will reimburse you postage for the goodies.

This is my first post, hope I.get this right. Please sign me up. I have read the requirements just not sure where to post...lol

This is my first post, hope I.get this right. Please sign me up. I have read the requirements just not sure where to post...lol

I got you down, And I got your address. BTW since you are new to the kind of swap. You should know you can use the envelope, the stamps on the envelope and the tape to seal it. IT all counts.

I think you will find this fun.

When the envelope arrives, come back to this thread, and tell me it arrived. Then tell me when you mail your art to me.

please add me. I have read all directions. I will follow all directions. I will never drop out.

Please do not let boredom get me. If I don't make art, I might have to do housework!

please add me. I have read all directions. I will follow all directions. I will never drop out.

Please do not let boredom get me. If I don't make art, I might have to do housework!

openly lurking for now

Oh you lurker you. No crime against that here.

I was so tempted to go work on my cards last night just to see how hard it might be. It might be pretty hard to make art from the paint chips given, with the 2 mad gab cards and the images. I am always pretty amazed at the creative genius you all possess though.

Back
Top Bottom