Paint chips, mad gabs, PLUS. Mixed media T2T type Challenge DUE SEPT 15th 2020

Rosa, your cards arrived today. Dang, I forgot to pick one, before put them in the swap box. I will later, I have a doctors appointment today and wanted to get this posted before I headed out.

I have pmed the last player to see if maybe, they were returned to her.

View attachment 217441
View attachment 217442
View attachment 217440
View attachment 217443
I was having so much fun that I forgot to record the paint chip colors. Now I've transformed them and can't see the colors. oops... also I messed up one of the stamped images so one of the cards doesn't meet the rules of the swap.

I remember the girl one being blurry, Checking with Jazzears about her cards. I will be swapping soon.

Gee blurring is a nice word for art, but it is blurry in an artsy way. And I liked it so i do remember it.

Last edited:
I got my cards today! Thanks CQ for hosting. This was so fun and if you have enough leftover mad gab cards I'm up for another. I got great cards from malufean76, Smarvelous & SharonS.

Wonderful cards today! Such creative use of some truly random stuff! Thanks go to dnewton972, hearhermae77 and malufean76! Thanks to our great CQ5 for another really fun swap!

My cards came this afternoon! Thanks CastleQueen5 for hosting this fun swap! Thanks NancyL, Monroy28 and Betsyg for the creative cards!

Great returns arrived! Thank you for Hosting and a huge thank you for the beautiful cards - Karr3ll, BlueSkyHare and Smarvelas! You All Rock!!

I got great cards from Monroy28, Kehlenn, and Chimerix. Thanks CQ for hosting this fun swap. Off to leave points. Thanks everyone!

My cards arrived and I love them! Thanks so much huddlestonmollie, cmontalvo and Angeljoy! Off to leave rep points. And a big thank you to Castlequeen for a fun swap!!!

I got the best returns. Castlequeen did you try to give people what they were interested in when redistributing the cards? it seems you went out of your way ... thank you! wonderful returns!!!!! Marie Antionette, coffee, French card...all wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom