Paint chips, mad gabs, PLUS. Mixed media T2T type Challenge DUE SEPT 15th 2020

I got the best returns. Castlequeen did you try to give people what they were interested in when redistributing the cards? it seems you went out of your way ... thank you! wonderful returns!!!!! Marie Antionette, coffee, French card...all wonderful!

Yes, I try to give cards to the people who said they really wanted them. For instance whoever said they love the Mic Jagger card got that one. I think it was Bluskyhare

I also tried to send you maybe a theme or a style similar to what you submitted. So if you did a vintage woman I tried to give you vintage. etc.

I received my returns. Thanks, CastleQueen5 for hosting such an interesting swap and for the great returns from huddlestonmollie, Suzi, and Rosa.

I am going to archive this swap soon. Probably Monday night.

If you want to remove your attachments, now is a good time.

After I archive you can not remove attachments without a moderators help.

What and where are attachments?

If you post thumbnail photos using the GO ADVANCED method of posting images, it is probably an attachment.

TO FIND your attachements, go to
QUICK LINKS< find USER CP< scroll to the bottom, find Attachments. You will find all the photos you have attached to all the swap threads. Click on the box, and you can delete the ones you want to remove

IF there is not box to click you can not remove it, as the swap has been archived. A message to Carol and she will remove your attachments. I only have asked Carol for help, when I was close to the allowed megabyts or whatever limit. I dont remember what the limit is.

I started Chemo tomorrow at 9 am for Ovarian cancer that has spread. Prognosis is good. If you are the praying type. I am wanted others to pray, that chemo will target the cancer areas, not damage my organs and not cause neuropathy in my hands and feet.

I know there is much more I could say, but I hope that is enough for now.

Heavenly Father, great and glorious God, we ask that you hold your precious daughter, Heather, in the protection of your loving arms. Guide her doctors to do what is best for her. Let the chemo target her cancer only and spare damage to her body. Keep her in the best health possible through the procedure. We know that, in You, all things are possible. Your will be done. In the name of your precious son, Jesus Christ, Amen.

Back
Top Bottom