Paint chips, mad gabs, PLUS. Mixed media T2T type Challenge DUE SEPT 15th 2020

I have read the requirements and will not withdraw and will be an active poster. I would like to join. I did somethng similar with the host sending random stamped images that we had to make unique cards. It was a lot of fun, and got my creative juices flowing! I will PM you my address.

I have read the requirements and will not withdraw and will be an active poster. I would like to join. I did somethng similar with the host sending random stamped images that we had to make unique cards. It was a lot of fun, and got my creative juices flowing! I will PM you my address.

I got you down this will go out Tuesday. Thanks for joining.

Excited... paint chip envelope arrived today!! Thank you CQ
Laying it all out on desk... so I can ponder, stop by my craft room a few times, and get my creative thoughts going... before I sit down to work on them this evening :)

Excited... paint chip envelope arrived today!! Thank you CQ
Laying it all out on desk... so I can ponder, stop by my craft room a few times, and get my creative thoughts going... before I sit down to work on them this evening :)

So you remember this books for kids where there was a head, a torso and feet, and you could switch the images around to make an entire person? I keep thinking this was might be like that. Where I have to rotate the words around to the paint chips to make a nice images, and then of course I have to add the a stamp image and it all has to make art in a coherent way. I haven't even started yet. I know I can make it work though.

I am interested in this challenge. I understand the requirements and no withdrawal. I will pm my address. Thanks you!

I received my envelope of cards, stamps, and paint chips. The top of the envelope was half ripped open, but it was still stuffed full so it doesn't seem that anything was lost in transit.

It's odd, though, that I have not received the puzzle pieces yet and you mailed them 3 days before you mailed me this envelope... hmmm. :unsure:

Cards are complete... I went with my interpretation of the paint chip, not the immediate thought (I hope that’s ok)
I’m listing my paint chip color, and how I interpreted it :)
1. Sexy pink - sexy lady
2. Orange slice - Mr & Mrs Orange split up
3. Cool Cucumber - She’s Cool as a Cucumber
4. Mint shake - her music makes my head shake
5. Walnut Bark - I tore pieces of paint chip to make bark around my inventor
6. Berries & Cream - I turned “ink bottle stamp” into a perfume bottle

A94BF392-7B4B-432C-82E7-9D040813B0A7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom