Paint chips, mad gabs, PLUS. Mixed media T2T type Challenge DUE SEPT 15th 2020

Cards are complete... I went with my interpretation of the paint chip, not the immediate thought (I hope that’s ok)
I’m listing my paint chip color, and how I interpreted it :)
1. Sexy pink - sexy lady
2. Orange slice - Mr & Mrs Orange split up
3. Cool Cucumber - She’s Cool as a Cucumber
4. Mint shake - her music makes my head shake
5. Walnut Bark - I tore pieces of paint chip to make bark around my inventor
6. Berries & Cream - I turned “ink bottle stamp” into a perfume bottle

View attachment 216458

THOSE are fantastic! You did it! I thought it might be hard.

CQ it was a bit difficult, I did do some swapping of items til I got them all to were I was happy, picking one of each item was challenging and fun, thank you for such a great swap! I’ll be mailing them back to you today!

I also used the envelope liner on two of the card (to add to backgrounds, without covering too much of paint chip color) and I used one of postage stamps from envelope on “pink” card.

I received my envelope of items. It was slightly open on the one side but it appears that everything was in there. I had 6 paint chips, 2 mad gab cards, and 7 stamped images. I will start creating some art now with the great items.

Hi I got my envelope. Thank u sooo much. I will be sending extra postage to reimburse you. Question it looks like a paint chip is a sample paint card??? Just checking?

I received my envelope of items. It was slightly open on the one side but it appears that everything was in there. I had 6 paint chips, 2 mad gab cards, and 7 stamped images. I will start creating some art now with the great items.

That would be everything. I hope the randomizer envelope stuff has been good to you. But it is very random. Stuff stuff stuff, and not read or look at the contents.

Back
Top Bottom