Hello! Here’s my theme and cards.
Theme - celestial( sun or moon) with text
Player 1 King of hearts
Player 3 King of diamonds
Player 4 King of spades
Player 5 King of clubs

Thank you!

thanks for your theme and card choices - JudyLee

LucyMc - welcome to Groups 7 and 8. Did you want both player 3 AND player 5 to make you a 2 of Diamonds, as you requested?
I am sorry but all themes are to be easy or regular and I think that 'Outlander' requires quite a bit of research - could you please choose another theme for Group 7?

Don't forget that ALL your creations MUST have the added attraction of some shimmer or shine on it - whether that is:
the paper you use;
accents added with shimmer pens/ Liquid Pearls or Stickles/ glitter (well sealed)/ Twinkling H2Os/ribbons/ brads/ washi tape/embossing powder/ etc;
alcohol inks either as backgrounds or added as accents
texture paste
micro beads
mica flakes
and the list continues - surprise me, and your group mates with your ingenuity ;)

Here are some cards that I made for sniisk's Impromptu Athon with washi tape - glitter, foil and pearl. I LOVE washi tape and own a lot of 6mm and 3mm versions (many shown on these cards)
I also made a couple of cards using pearl Alcohol inks for the backgrounds - a lovely shine to the finished card.

Just checking in. I posted before, but I didn't see my name added to group 7.

I'd like to be in Group 7 - Theme Dragon(s)

so sorry chimerix - you were listed on my copy, I just forgot to add you to the first post. :embarrassed:

welcome to Fandanie and AnitaMac

I'd love to play, please.

Group 5 - butterfly shape(s), any tangle, any color

Group 6 - heart shape(s), any color, the brighter the better!

If still open please sign me up for group 7 mixed media. I realize this is a no withdraw swap. Artists choice including an ATCoin (2 1/2" circle) on desired background. You can attach it in the center, off center, or even partially (cutting away the excess, as long as at least 3/4 of the coin still exists).

Can u add me to group 3. I have read the rules. No withdrawls and realize you are in Australia. My same subject as usual. Shiny Eiffle Tower with whimsical girl. Please

Last edited:
Monroy28 - I am unsure as to which group you wish to sign up for, at the moment Group 3 is undefined (I am waiting to see which media needs a 2nd group). Also your theme is a little difficult as I specified only easy or regular due to the added shimmer and shine - I would be happy with either Eiffle tower OR whimsical girl, if you like.

welcome to AngelJoy and kehlenn (Group 7 is now FULL!)

Hi donnacr..no problem
Which ever group. My theme-shiny Eiffle Tower...prefer but not necessary haND drawn/ hand painted

Monroy28 - I have added you to Group 1. Do you have any preference for making your Eiffel tower either gold or silver?

welcome to Group 1 yonawrites and it is now FULL!

I have just changed group 2 to another HD/HP group.

Group 8 players - can you think of someone to fill that last spot for you?

Back
Top Bottom