July PAT Due date: September 9

Question. In group one, if it says "accents" does that mean to use like gold foil/ silver foil accents or "accents" as in bits of gold and silver color? Sorry just want to get it right.

Monroy, since it’s hand-drawn/hand-painted, I don’t think we should collage bits of gold or silver foil on. I think we are using metallic markers and paints, glitter pens and inks etc. to add the gold and/or silver accents to our images. Donnacr, do let me know if I’m right or wrong, just wanted to give her an answer since I’m online now.

CiCiCreates - thanks for the answer, it is exactly what I would have said (but way too early in the day for me to say it:wacko:)

Monroy28 - I hope that makes you feel better about your cards.

aginghippychic - welcome to Group 2

Last edited:
Paintaddict - nice to see another Queenslander, welcome to Groups 2 and 6. Just checking to make sure I have your Group 6 theme correct - you mean check as in making a square pattern, like gingham or a chessboard?

ThouArtDelyrias - welcome to Group 5

Monroy28 - I have now sent you a PM with my address, sorry for the delay.
TerriF - I will tell you when they arrive

Group 7

AnitaMac’s snowflakes (shimmer border and shiny background)
LucyMc’s hare and moon shiny stars moon and “ground”
Kehlenn’s (vintage style) ATC coin card with shimmery background and shiny scroll accents
Chimerix’s dragon with shiny sun and shimmering accents on clouds

Attachments

• 76218048-F8CA-49B3-8F76-F02A7BB9EAFD.jpg
    76218048-F8CA-49B3-8F76-F02A7BB9EAFD.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 34
Group 1

Here are my group 1 cards
Just working on a hostie and they’ll be on their way from the US

Attachments

• 4581DF4F-F575-4C15-8637-196A71BA590B.jpg
    4581DF4F-F575-4C15-8637-196A71BA590B.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 25
Group 7

Here are my cards for group 7. A spacescape for BArox818, a dragon for chimerix, hare with moon for LucyMc, and an ATC with ATCoin for kehlenn:

My cards are finished for group 4
Hope everyone likes them, and a hostess card, the cats, for donnacr.
There is shimmer on them but doesn't show up well in the photo.

Attachments

• IMG_20200723_100954.jpg
    IMG_20200723_100954.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 22
Good Morning. It looks like a lot of people are mailing their cards now. I have my Group 2 cards done for the people who have signed up so far. Question: how long will the group be open to new participants so I know when it's okay to send my cards in? Thank you!

Good Morning. It looks like a lot of people are mailing their cards now. I have my Group 2 cards done for the people who have signed up so far. Question: how long will the group be open to new participants so I know when it's okay to send my cards in? Thank you!

I was wondering the same thing since I am in two groups that are not even close to full...

Back
Top Bottom