July PAT Due date: September 9

Mailed out today in a padded mailer so classified as a small package. Had to put a customs form on it.

Good Morning - I've asked in the thread and by PM regarding when I should send my Group 2 cards in. Is the group still open to new players or is it okay to send the cards in now for the players already listed? Please advise.

I am so sorry to have gone MIA but our Internet went down after 2 days of storms here and we were totally without anything for 3 days then, when it went back up it was patchy and would cut out in the middle of typing. :arghh:
I am hoping that it stays on now fingers crossed

I have sent invitations to all the people that I can think of to fill the empty groups and have had no replies. I will take the 3rd place in Group 5 with the theme of ​RED and will close all the partial groups tomorrow night.

If you know of anyone you think might like to join your partial group - please invite them.

Okay, question: For the washi tape group, does every tape have to be sparkly/shiny, or ist it okay as long as the overall look says "Oh, shiny!"?
'Cause I'm not sure I have enough different shiny tape to make cohesive looks, but if I can supplement with regular tapes, I could probably jump in...

prayer_at_night - the overall effect just has to be shiny/sparkly so a mixture of tapes would be fine. Thanks for joining Group 6
Don't forget that it could also be ribbons or lace, not JUST washi tape

Perfect, thank you! In that case, please sign me up with the colour theme "pink". Thanks!
(Yeah, I know, but I don't have a lot of shiny ribbons or lace, either! ;D)

I have now removed unfilled spots in the various groups and have asked for this thread to move to Active.

I would suggest trying to get your cards in the mail within the next week to ensure they arrive by the due date.

Here are my cards for group 2:
July 2020 PAT Group 2.jpg

Also, a different perspective so you can see the sparkle on the butterfly, too:
July 2020 PAT Group 2 - sparkle detail.jpg

(I'll need the weekend to create the cards for group 6, but will mail everything out first thing next week. Hope that'll be enough time! *fingers crossed*)

My Group 5 and Group 6 cards. The Zentangles are done with glitter gel pens and the washi tape is mostly glitter in the first two, and some glitter in the third one.

View attachment 217275

AngelJoy - your cards are great. I LOVE my diagonal washi tape, thanks!

prayer_at_night - I love the backgrounds to your Gp 2 cards and the details are even better, wow!

A good mail day - for Gp 1 I received the start of Fandanie's cards, for Gp 4 I received Terri F's and for Gp 7 I received AnitaMac's.

Such a cute fairy! <3 I just love the curly ends of her wings - so sweet and whimsical! <3

I finished my group 6 cards and the letter is on its way now. Alas, I can't post pictures of the washi cards because they are SO shiny they didn't cooperate with being photographed! >_<° So sorry. :(

Donna, I mailed my cards today. Sure hope they arrive by due date!

Donna, would you send me your snail addy. I'm not sure if what I have for you is correct! I think I finally took India off my list!
Sent you&my group a pm also. Forgot to ask for addy!
I also put grp 5 in the subject line instead of 8.
I need sleep!

catladybj - I did something similar to your suggestion in another PAT and was told that it was against the rules so I think that we will leave it that no-one in Group 8 makes a 'Player 5' card. If anyone really wants that extra card they can arrange a Private Trade between players. Thanks for the thought though.
Sending my address to you now.

Back
Top Bottom