Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date – August 31, 2020
Signup/withdraw date – August 23, 2020
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants -30
Medium- Hand drawn/ painted

This swap is all about the sloth, a furry animal known for its slow movements and adorable face. Any style from realistic to whimsical is welcome, but cards should be hand drawn or painted with at least one recognizable sloth per card. Please do your best work. Detailed cards with backgrounds (i.e. not just white space) are appreciated.

- All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” and at least one layer of card stock or watercolor paper (they shouldn't flop). However, don't go super-nuts with the thickness-- make them flexible enough to not need extra postage for rigidness.
- No embellishments! This is a hand drawn swap. Cards should be flat.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Please include your username and the swap name on the back of all cards.
- Include your username on your SASE.
- International participants – please include a neatly written address label or piece of paper with your address. A US dollar, unused US postage, or unused Canadian, UK, or Australian postage would be greatly appreciated.
- US Participants – Include a stamped, self-addressed envelope (one forever stamp should be sufficient).

I do my best to swap out quality for quality, but that is open to my interpretation, and dependent on the types of cards I receive.

Please note the due date is August 31. I do my best to swap out promptly, so please plan to be on time!

Who wants to join me?

1. wildholly-- RECEIVED!
2. Terri F-- RECEIVED!
3. aginghippychic-- RECEIVED!
4. Essy-- RECEIVED!

5. ARTG33K74
6. MissRich-- RECEIVED!
7. prayer_at_night-- RECEIVED!

8. BigBangMomma-- Received!
9. Ancient Planner-- RECEIVED!
10. Oneeyedwonder-- RECEIVED!
11. artbymee-- RECEIVED!
12. CMontalvo-- RECEIVED!
13. ArtFromMyRandomExistence-- RECEIVED!
14. acalla-- RECEIVED!

Last edited:
I love this theme, but I'll have to lurk for now (our school re-opens next week and it's becoming a lot to deal with).

Hi miss! Thank you for the invite; I will lurk for now. I'm instructing two online courses this summer and they are taking up a lot more of my time than I had initially thought that they would!

Welcome, aginghippychic!

BigBangMomma, IstinKrayIlverSay, smallgirl, and zhouzhou-- hope you'll be able to join, but lurkers are always welcome :) I hope your classes go OK, IstinKrayIlverSay and smallgirl!

Thanks for the invite! I haven’t done a trade in several months, but I’ll see if I can do this one. I don’t want to officially sign up till I have them done tho :)

Thank you for inviting me, miss! :)
This sounds like a fun swap, sloths are lovely. I haven't really played in a swap in ages because I'm all out of US dollars... I'll see if I can get three cute sloths done and then hit the bank and rectify that! ;D But lurking for now - haven't even attempted to draw a sloth in ages.

I hope the sloth-muse strikes you, prayer_at_night!

And I can cover international postage if necessary if anyone needs me to.

Back
Top Bottom