Postage stamp ATCs - MARINE Due: September 20

I am so sorry to have gone MIA but our Internet went down after 2 days of storms here and we were totally without anything for 3 days then, when it went back up, it was patchy and would cut out in the middle of typing. :arghh:
I am hoping that it stays on now fingers crossed

I have received cards from: VickiZ, jo.on.the.go, Suzi and Betsyg. VickiZ this will be the 4th time I have tried to leave you iTrader, hopefully, I will get to the end this time. . .

nanvan - should I be signing you up? You have been commenting on a lot of creations and I don't want you to miss out on all of them.

You have all outdone yourselves with the cards that you are making for this swap - they are amazing and so varied!

Hi Donna, I'm not sure yet - I've started working again and so have less time to create cards. Was already committed to a few swaps and I'm playing catch-up right now. I HOPE to participate, but don't sign me up quite yet. I will see if I can put something together by this weekend. I think that would still give my cards time to get there ....

Yeah, that should give them plenty of time. Some of the cards I have been getting in the mail this week have only taken 2 weeks to get from the US to Australia.

Laffqueen I love the way you layer your artwork and think outside the box!
Seascape, I really envy those who can do watercolors, great cards!

Hi! Trying to get back into making ATCs and I always have and always will love anything with postage stamps! Going to see what I can come up with before committing to signing up for a swap :-) Lurking for the time being :-) Going to make a note of the future months with themes I like, so if I'm on a roll I can make more cards!

Please sign me up. I know I'm late but I didn't want to lurk as I was stamp hunting!!! I have now completed my cards and hope to post them in time for tonight's collection.
06 Postage Stamp - Marine.jpg

Last edited:
I just finished some cards for the November swap. (Flowers/trees) But I was thinking the theme was just Flowers, so mine are all flowers. Is that okay? I'm not sure if I even have any tree stamps, but I could check. Wasn't sure if both were needed or if it was an either/or situation. ;)

Sorry to see you go nanvan and CastleQueen5

craftyvox
- lovely to hear from you again and I hope that you can join us during this series.

LOVELY creations being shown in the thread - AngelJoy, you said that one of your stamps was created by Neener? It looks great.

for those who have mailed - I will tell you when they arrive,
for everyone else the recommended mailing time for international players was last weekend.

I am so sorry for not giving more warning but my husband decided that, while we were still able to travel, he would extend our 1 week holiday exploring central Queensland into a 2 week holiday. The problem with central, rural Queensland is that the internet is very patchy and, in some places, basically non-existent in the speeds that I needed to keep up with you all. :embarrassed:

Plumhill2001 - so sorry not to answer your question. The trees are there as I noticed that some of my stamps were a mixture of flowers and trees - you can make cards using either or both. Yours should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom