Postage stamp ATCs - MARINE Due: September 20

Haagmm - your cards arrived on Friday.

Seascape131 and plumhill2001 - Haagmm mailed at the end of August while you both mailed at the end of July. I think that we will have to accept that they have been sucked into the Covid vortex :(

AmySi - you mailed at about the same time as Haagmm so I will wait another week for yours but will then have to swap and mail returns.

I'd have to agree with you, Donnacr. Don't sweat it, gal! Maybe they'll show up in a few years and surprise you! :laugh:
Thanks for your patience. :wubclub:

plumhill2001 and seascape131 - both your cards arrived last Friday. Sorry for the delay but I am trying to make some cards to swap with you while dealing with family problems.
Your returns are in the mail today

My cards have arrived! Wonderful art from Suzi, Angeljoy, and jo.on.the.go! Thanks to Donna for another great swap!

Got my wonderful Marine cards today! Many thanks to you, Donnacr, for making it happen! And thanks to artists Donnacr (shells), Suzi (Bioluminescent Life) and Seascape (platypus stamp)! Off to give points! :)

I can't believe that the 2 sets of cards that were mailed 9 days after everyone else's have both arrived while we are still waiting on the original returns to arrive. :wacko:

thanks to everyone who tells me their cards have made it home - I find that the most stressful part of Hosting.

don't forget that you give everyone from whom you receive cards Rep points and, if you think I have done a good job, you give me an iTrader.

I can't believe that the 2 sets of cards that were mailed 9 days after everyone else's have both arrived while we are still waiting on the original returns to arrive. :wacko:

thanks to everyone who tells me their cards have made it home - I find that the most stressful part of Hosting.

don't forget that you give everyone from whom you receive cards Rep points and, if you think I have done a good job, you give me an iTrader.

I was noticing that, too! Crazy how the postal system works! :)

My lovely returns arrived yesterday! I have not had time to leave my feedback just yet, but I will do it within the next couple of days!

Gorgeous returns received from fandanie, Laffqueen, and AngelJoy. Thank you Donna for hosting all these wonderful postage stamps swaps! Will leave points in a bit.

Donnacr your swaps are always so wonderful. And I received so many great cards in return - often ones that I specifically requested.

AngelJoy - Colorful Crab
Laffqueen - Mermaid
Suzi - Bioluminescent Life
Donnacr - Seaweed with stamp from Vietnam and somewhere else
VickiZ - Water Dragon
Betsyg - Coral Reefs #1

Thank you, donnacr for hosting and for the great returns from donnacr, Cleopatra, VickiZ, Bishopsmate, jo.on.the.go and Betsyg.

unfortunately Fandanie has not posted to the thread so you will be unable to leave Rep points for her :(

I am so happy to see that the majority of cards have made it to their forever homes. I feel your pain Bishopsmate - it is difficult to live so far from everyone (England) and have to wait so long for your returns. Fingers crossed that they aren't far away.

As I have opened the 'Birds' swap (and can only have so much in my signature) I am planning to archive this swap tonight.
If you have attachments please remove them or you will have to ask a Mod to do it for you.

Thank you to everyone who played. For those 2 people who have not received their cards yet you can still leave Rep points on an archived swap, you just can't comment.

Back
Top Bottom