FAIRY DOORS handdrawn/handpainted ATC Swap, Due Sept. 21

Great, and it looks like you have plenty of time, for some reason I was thinking my due date was earlier.....no worries!

No cards in the mail today. I just wanted to say, thanks to our postal systems slowing due to the pandemic, it would be wise for any players not in the U.S. to get their cards in the mail ASAP in order to reach me by mail the due date (September 21).

Really cute Doors, Tam! Thanks for letting me know they are on their way.

Cards arrived today from Tamsjourneys, appreciate the host card!

The signup date was yesterday, so we will be accepting no additional players, and I believe everyone’s cards are now in the postal system and hopefully will reach me by the due date. Will keep you all posted!

Cards arrived today from Anni and CMontalvo. Three more sets to come in, hopefully they will get here by Monday.

Just checking in to report no cards arrived today. If no one has any objections, I propose we wait three or four days (no longer) to see if they arrive during that time. Cards are coming from Canada and England, and I am aware how unpredictable the pandemic has made all the Mail services.

Still no cards from Canada or England.....fingers crossed for the next 2 days!

Juanita Vee, KatTaylor, and EatSleepWriteABook, I am very sorry to report that none of your cards have arrived yet. I was so hoping, and I went 5 days past the due date, just hoping! I know you will agree that it isn’t fair to the other players to wait any longer. I will be swapping out tonight. Please let me know if you would like me to send your cards back whenever they do arrive. You could put them in your galleries for private trades. Again, I’m sorry, the mail has been so unpredictable during this pandemic.

All cards are swapped out and in the mail now - yay! Please remember to leave reps and iTrader when your returns arrive.

——————
The players from Canada, England, and myself will make up 4 players, so we will be doing our own little mini swap when their cards arrive, will keep you posted on this thread.

Received my returns a few days ago. Hadn't had a chance to leave feedback yet. Thanks to Tamsjourneys, Arc2dreams, and Oneeyedwonder for the beautiful fairy doors, and thanks again to CiCiCreates for hosting! I'm off to leave rep and iTrader now.

I have only heard from about 4 players so far. Please remember to let me know, either through iTrader or just a comment here on the thread, that your returns have been received, I appreciate it.

Please remember to let me know when you have received your returns, it is very much appreciated. I would like to archive this swap in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom