APC SWAP: FLOWERS AND A LITTLE SOMETHING ELSE: ACES, due Sep. 17, 2020

Welcome ucallmekat! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Suzi please sign me up! Below are my cards, one of my favorite things - cats. I hope to keep something consistent for each number's set but it may not always be possible.
I will send them this week.

1_Ace-clubs.jpg
1_Ace-spades.jpg
1_Ace-hearts.jpg
1_Ace-diamonds.jpg
1_Ace-clubs2.jpg

The one with Dream is on the deck with cut corners, but I left it uncut. I can cut them off or let the new owner make the adjustment.

They look great, Lorna! I will put you on the list! I’d leave the corners uncut, and leave the adjustment up to the new owner.

I have just submitted the next in the series for this deck, KINGS. Look for it to be in active swaps very soon. I sure hope that you will all come back and play again! ;)

design49, your cards are very pretty! I can’t wait to see them in person!

I have to remember that I mailed these and I not behind! I keep seeing it and panicking. I am fine you got them already. I see you got the kings. I will go see what I have in mind next.

I have that moment of panic once in a while! Especially with the APC sets and Donnacr’s postage stamp series! I am always double checking to make sure I’ve completed the cards :goofy:

Draketeeth, that looks very pretty. Perfect for this swap, so should I sign you up?

Back
Top Bottom