APC SWAP: FLOWERS AND A LITTLE SOMETHING ELSE: ACES, due Sep. 17, 2020

Tomorrow is the due date, and I am pretty much ready to swap the cards out. Just waiting for 2 more sets to arrive. Both have been mailed, so hopefully they will arrive soon. The mail has been a little odd here. Today I did not receive any first class mail, so...... maybe tomorrow. I will keep you all informed.

Thee is still one set that is on the way...... it sure is takings it’s sweet time! Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow!

Lalka, they arrived today! No indication of where they’ve been for the past week +
Just so glad they arrived safely!

I have all of the cards swapped and ready to hit the mail system Monday morning!

All returns were put in the mail early this morning! Hopefully the mail delivery will be swift! Please don’t forget to leave “you rock” points the artists who created your cards, and an itrader for me, if you think I did a good job hosting! Thanks to everyone who participated, all of the cards were wonderful. It was a pleasure to see all of the cards together. I hope that everyone loves their returns, and will return for the rest of the deck!

My returns came yesterday. 3 days to get here. Not bad.

Thanks for hosting, Suzi. I like that we are free to choose our something else.

I recd aces from CastleQueen5, dsign49, JudyLee, and one from joamoetc. Too small for my old eyes. A good start for my flowers & something else deck.

Got my fantastic Aces today! Thanks to fierce armadillo (chic), dsign49 (yellow butterfly stamp), arc 2 dreams (blue bird/red flower) and NancyL (monkey in tub)! They are all beautiful! And thanks, Suzi, for hosting! I have to spread some rep around before I can leave You Rocks for a couple of you, but I'll get it done eventually! :)

Thank you for the fabulous returns! Love these - thanks to Haagmm, Lalka, Lorna and JudyLee - these are so wonderful! cant wait for the whole set! Thank you Suzi for Hosting!! Great Job!

Got my cards! All are so lovely. Thank you to Arc2dreams, Joamosatcharterdotnet, kehleen & plumhill2001, huge thanks to Suzi for running the swap and starting the series!

I got my cards today. I owe a big thank you to Karr3ll Hearts I got the lady bug one.

Diamonds plumhill super colorful flowers

JudyLee clubs a beautiful daisy

and I hate to pick favorites but I did get one with cats and well cats win hands down from Joamosatcharterdotnet

Thanks Suzi, I will go do the you rocks.

Thank you, Suzi for hosting this wonderful series! Thanks for the great returns from Draketeeth, Fierce Armadillo,
CastleQueen5,
and TerryHEdwards.

Back
Top Bottom