• 1_gardenias_scaled.jpg
    1_gardenias_scaled.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 17
Dropped my cards in the mail just now.

In the Corridor – Saskia Hamilton
The Crocodile – Lewis Carroll
Rivermouth – Eleanor Channell
Lillie's Gardenias – Susan Kelly-DeWitt

What gorgeous cards, majanga! And I'm loving that fabric. :)

Majanga great cards. I love the doors on the corridor. I cant read the words because I need my glasses, but love the process, you used.

It does seem that the crocodile must have taken a long time with all those fabrics. That is my favorite.

Even the Gardenias are lovely because you turned the house sideways.

Thanks for all of the compliments, everyone!

I love the doors on the corridor. I cant read the words because I need my glasses, but love the process, you used.

CastleQueen5, the reduction in photo quality also doesn't help! It's easier to read in person.

The words on the card are the first two stanzas of the poem. They read:

I passed through, I should have paused,
there were a hundred doors. One opened.
In there, someone whose name
is not yet known to me lived out

his middle years in simple terms, two chairs,
one place laid for early breakfast, one plate
with dry toast and butter softening. There
his mind raced through writings

Thanks for all of the compliments, everyone!

CastleQueen5, the reduction in photo quality also doesn't help! It's easier to read in person.

The words on the card are the first two stanzas of the poem. They read:

I passed through, I should have paused,
there were a hundred doors. One opened.
In there, someone whose name
is not yet known to me lived out

his middle years in simple terms, two chairs,
one place laid for early breakfast, one plate
with dry toast and butter softening. There
his mind raced through writings

I ADORE THE POEM. WOW!

Aha, it seems I received the first returns. I love all my Poet Houses. I recd from mrubyjean, mwilding and CastleQueen5.
I was not allowed to give rep points to CastleQueen5. i had to read all the poet lines several times because they were compelling.

I am no longer successful at posting photos or ATCs online here. I also do not use a phone. I finally got one and thought when I had extra time, I would learn how to use it. Since that has not happened, I think I don't care about using a cell phone.

Thank you for hosting a wonderful swap TSMarie and also for the lovely and poetic returns I have received from redplantlady, Ancientplanter and TSMarie. Going to give reps now.

My returns arrived today! Oh boy! Haven’t got the envelope open yet.... that’s my treat for after everyone is fed and the kitchen cleaned. More later!

My sweet houses arrived and I love them!
Thanks to wildholly, nanvan and majanga ~ and thanks to ourwonderful creative host TSMarie!

Received my poet's houses today, too - love them all! Big thanks to Marie (Emily Dickinson), Heathermae77 (Poe's Tell Tale Heart) and our hostess with the mostest, TSMarie (Tennyson's Lady of Shalott)! Off to leave YouRocks now and special thanks and Itrader for TSMarie for hosting this really unique and fun swap!

TSMarie ... this is such a wonderful swap and I've loved seeing everyone's Poet Houses. I am so sad that I ran out of time to be able to take part. I am hoping and wishing and praying that you'll run this one again very soon! And if you do, please let me know!!!

Back
Top Bottom