The Poet's House, House-shaped ATC Swap, Open Media, Due Sept. 24th, 2020

I am gonna bow out gracefully. I just can't seem to get the groove on for this one. The cards showing up are great. Have fun everyone.

Last edited:
At Lowes, look at the Sherwin-Williams paint chips. they are 2 1/2 inches wide with a pointy end and more than 3 1/2 inches long. Your scissors or paper cutter can make them the right length. You can use the paint color as your background or cover it. But they are a good shape.

At Lowes, look at the Sherwin-Williams paint chips. they are 2 1/2 inches wide with a pointy end and more than 3 1/2 inches long. Your scissors or paper cutter can make them the right length. You can use the paint color as your background or cover it. But they are a good shape.

I didn't realize that! I'll have to check them out the next time I go. :) Thanks for that tip.

So...my second card is completed, but I hesitate to post it since it is a bit risque. It is based off of Emily Dickinson's poem Wild Nights.

Wild nights - Wild nights!
Were I with thee
Wild nights should be
Our luxury!

Futile - the winds -
To a Heart in port -
Done with the Compass -
Done with the Chart!

Rowing in Eden -
Ah - the Sea!
Might I but moor - tonight -
In thee!

Based on the poem, I think you can guess the direction of the card. It includes a couple in a lovers' embrace. If you are not offended by nudity or the risque nature, feel free to check out the card by the link below. Since I know it would not suit everyone, I will make sure to only give it to someone that comments that they would be ok to receive it. :)

https://imgur.com/ZHP8bsw

emily was an enigma ... i was just reading that she probably had epilepsy, and that secret kept her from marrying. this was from the boston globe. tsmarie, i think your card evokes her passion!

Back
Top Bottom