Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Returns Mailed on Monday October 19th!

Due Date: October 17, 2020
Withdraw By: October 11, 2020

This swap is for 3 ATCs - " Halloween " Theme,
Any Medium You Like
( remember the thicker the ATCs the more the postage so be sure to send enough loose postage for me to mail out returns).

* All Players must have their ATCs to me by the due date.
* All coming in after that date will be returned.
* Pm me for my address when you are ready to mail.
* Post to the thread to sign up for the swap.
* I don't wait on late items, I always swap out the night their due and returns go in the Mail the next day.

Please do not sign up and then not send your ATCs to me at all, this will result in a neutral itrader rating for Non Communication. Always remember communication is very important in any swap.

USA Players - Please include A Self Addressed Envelope with the same amount of postage used to mail them to me. If your ATCs are extra thick please send a loose postage to help with returns, I can not afford to pay extra postage.

International Players - Please include A Self Addressed Envelope with a hidden $1.00 or extra USA postage.

Robin - received
Majanga - received
Spottedcrow - received
Kar3ll - received
Heathermae77 - received
cmcarli - received
Jodi - received
Wolf_Moon - received
RaineyDay - received
chimerix - received
Dsign49 - received
TruDeeG - received
Katelnorth - received
JenUrebel - received
Monroy28 - received
aznfg - received
Anjen - received
Oneeyedwonder - received
MissBellaella - received
HushedKitty- received
Suzi - received
DebbaPeot
LuAnnP - received
Mrubyjean - received

Last edited:
Being the "Scrooge" for Halloween for zillions of years, I have recently changed my attitude. I love sitting out on the porch, kind of dressed for the occasion and talking with kids and parents as they come up the steps. The candy is on the table in front of us. My sister has the kids say the magic words - in this case "Trick or Treat" We have a ball. So, I am looking forward to doing some Halloweenish ATCs, if I might join you.

Back
Top Bottom