Halloween ATC Swap - Due October 17, 2020

SERIOUSLY awesome cards!

My cards are in the mail!

View attachment 218245 Bats on Orange Sky - Made from various fabrics.
View attachment 218246 Hanging Bat - The sequins inside move!
View attachment 218247 Treats Inside! - This one has a pocket with a little surprise inside. The "handle" can tuck down onto the front of the card to fit into a sleeve.
View attachment 218248 View attachment 218249 Foggy Woods - This card is translucent. Holding it up to the light reveals the silhouettes of a witch and bats inside.

AWESOME CARDS!

. Swaps are Open when they are taking sign ups. It goes under Active when it’s closed for sign ups, then Archive after returns have been mailed out.

I got my ATCs yesterday from wolf_moon, Jod and Majanga. Thanks to everyone for playing and to Robin for hosting.

My returns have arrived and I love them!
Thanks to RaineyDay, HushedKitty and Anjen for terrific cards and Robin for a great swap!

My returns arrived today as well - very quick across the ocean. :) Thanks to dsign49, cmcarli and oneeyedwonder for their cards and to Robin for hosting - will do reps and iTrader soon!

My returns arrived today - great cards from RaineyDay, HushedKitty, mrubyjean - thanks! And thanks to Robin for hosting...I'm off to do the iTrader and YouRock!s. :)

Received my cards yesterday. Thanks to Wolf_Moon, Jodi, and aznfg for the lovely cards, and thanks to Robin for hosting!

Back
Top Bottom