HAUNTED HOUSES - House Shaped ATC Swap, Due October 16, 2020

I have one set done, another in the works. They are house-shaped; that's our glass patio table they're sitting on.

View attachment 217326 View attachment 217327
View attachment 217329 View attachment 217330 (Beckoning House closed/open)

View attachment 217328 - Sachs Bridge in Gettysburg PA. After their defeat, the Confederates retreated across this bridge on July 4, 1863. Many wounded soldiers died there, their bodies left near the bridge. Many had crawled to the river to drink, but the rain started and they were too weak to crawl out, drowning. I had my own ghost experiences at this bridge, and the house-shaped ATC is based on a photo I took exactly 150 years to the day after the retreat.

Sooo, I still have a lot of time on my hands so I'm off the lurkers couch and would like to play.
When you say atc's shaped like houses that means we can cut a house shape out so long as it meets the size dimensions?

Welcome AnnRC.
I signed you up.
I also sent you my address so you are all set to mail your cards in, as soon as they are complete.

AWESOME ATCs, Ancient Planter.
All of them are SPOOK-TACULAR!
THANKS for posting such great inspiration.

Sooo, I still have a lot of time on my hands so I'm off the lurkers couch and would like to play.
When you say atc's shaped like houses that means we can cut a house shape out so long as it meets the size dimensions?

Welcome Cleopatra.
I signed you up.

Yes, you must cut out a house shape, as long as some part of the house (tip of the roof, base width of the walls) meets the size dimensions.

And just so you know, I have no problem with American postage/funds, so I'll send some along. It's great of you to offer to cover though, as it's not always easy!

That sounds terrific.
I look forward to seeing what you create.
I assume you still have my address.....I haven't moved.
But if not, please let me know.

Vicki-i am concerned because I sent it around the 4th or 5th. Yikes. I have pictures of it . I can send your phone. Too big to post here.

Vicki-i am concerned because I sent it around the 4th or 5th. Yikes. I have pictures of it . I can send your phone. Too big to post here.

I am sorry you are concerned, but I check my mail and I post as soon as I receive mail.
As of yesterday your cards were not in my hands, and it is far too early to get mail today.
Again, I will let you know as soon as your cards show up.
Please try to not worry too much.

Back
Top Bottom