HAUNTED HOUSES - House Shaped ATC Swap, Due October 16, 2020

Hauntingly Beautiful House Shaped Haunted Houses Received from Ancient Planter.
WOW.....Cool cards and AWESOME variety.
Thanks so much for including a hostie card.

I finished mine yesterday and will pack them for mailing.

We are having smokey days , perfect for making art, reading novels, watching tv, or even taking naps.

We are having smokey days , perfect for making art, reading novels, watching tv, or even taking naps.

Thanks for letting me know.
I will watch for them.

Stay safe

Last edited:

Stay safe, we are not in danger but getting a lot of smoke sky too. We have had amber glow to daytime sky turning a deep red around 4:00, which makes it dark in the house. Last couple of days have just been gloomy. I'm not taking naps but the dark in the house makes me feel it's bedtime way too early. I am also having trouble getting motivated to do my art, but today the sky looks better.

View attachment 218170View attachment 218168View attachment 218167View attachment 218169

Got mine finished today (there is a door on the first card that opens, behind where the sweetie is) - I really noticed how few Hallowe'en bits and pieces I have at the moment - obviously need to invest in some more! Will pm for your address, Vicki, and get them in the post tomorrow or Friday.

Thanks for the heads up.
Unfortunately, mail is currently extremely unpredictable.....
one batch of cards takes 3 days to reach me, and another takes 3 weeks.
I will let you know when your cards arrive

Thanks for posting
That is a lovely assortment.
Particularly LOVE your second card.
COOL eyes!!!

It is dank, damp and dreary.
It is also very smoky and dark.
The electricity went out, so the house is dark inside and out.
I am working by candle light in my haunted house.

Hurricane Sally has so much humidity in the air, it feels like San Francisco.
The California fires are sending smoke and smell everywhere.
I feel for all of you who are close to the actual hurricanes and fires.
Even those of us far away can feel many of the effects.
It is amazing how far the Jet Stream can carry the smoke and smoke smell, as well as the heavy humidity.
I closed all the windows and made ATCs.

Be safe everyone.

I just read a press release stating that the post office is not able to meet their own mailing deadlines......
This means delayed mail.

I just received (today) cards mailed on the 15th and on the 17th.
This translates to a 10 day, and an 8 day, mail transit time (for items mailed within the U.S.) as versus an earlier 3-5 day mail transit time.

Please mail early to meet swap deadlines.
Mail is taking longer these days.

AWESOME!!!!!!
LOVE the ones that move.
That ghost with the RIP door that opens is adorable.

I signed you up, mrubyjean.
I will let you know as soon as your houses arrive.

Mail has been moving sloooow, taking 8-10 days.
I will let you know as soon as your cards arrive, but don't panic if it takes more than a week.

The wings on the skeleton, and the cut outs on the sugar skull are very creative.
Can't wait to see them IRL.

I like that Bats in the Belfry one Laffqueen. LucyMc
I miised your cards the First one with the chair and the one with the floating woman are Hauntinly wonderful. katelnorth your colorful little house are cute. And mrubyjean, There is just something about the second house with the stacked pumpkins that calls out to me, but the third one catches my "eyes" too. LOL Well done ladies.

Back
Top Bottom