Monsters Bi-Annual Family Reunion Summer Picnic, Due October 19, 2020

Can you add me- Guess who is coming to the picnic- Hannibal with a bag of Fava beans, Jason with a bag of teen age bones and pinhead is bringing pin the tail on the donkey....I will pm you for your addie....

Can you add me- Guess who is coming to the picnic- Hannibal with a bag of Fava beans, Jason with a bag of teen age bones and pinhead is bringing pin the tail on the donkey....I will pm you for your addie....

Your cards sound AWESOME.
And I haven't seen them yet....

Welcome.
I signed you up.
I just sent you my addie via PM.
I will let you know as soon as your cards arrive.

I'm sooooo glad that they arrived. I've had some items either take over a month or be lost. I just received a card from a friend 2 states to the north. It took just over 3 weeks to get here. Earlier this year, I mailed a small package to a friend 20 miles from here and it took almost 2 weeks!

Mail is so weird.
Some envelopes "fly" to me in 2-3 days.
And other stuff mailed the same day takes 2-3 WEEKS.
There was a press release and several public announcements that 1 in 4 letters are NOT MEETING delivery expectations and the post office is not able to meet their own mailing deadlines......
This means delayed mail.

I recently received (today) cards mailed on the 15th and on the 17th.
This translates to a 10 day, and an 8 day, mail transit time (for items mailed within the U.S.) as versus an earlier 3-5 day mail transit time.

Please mail early to meet swap deadlines.
Mail is taking longer these days.
Mail early, and be patient!

Last edited:
Vicki, I’m going to have to drop this swap too due to health issues. So sorry. I was excited to do this Monster Reunion Swap!

Cards received from Allegrae.
Thanks for including a hostie card.

Still waiting for cards from Monroy 28.
Mailed 10 days ago, I am hoping they will be here shortly.

Last edited:
The Weather Service is predicting a Record Breaking Winter Snow Storm for today, starting in about an hour, and dropping an estimated 3-6 inches of wet snow.

It is too early to bolt to the Post Office, since they will not have their sorting done yet, anyway.
So anyone with mail en-route has another day for their cards to fly in.
I will let you know as soon as your ATCs arrive.

Vicki Z, I've heard about the weather situation out your way. This year just keeps tossing us stuff to handle.

I just picked up some really cool Halloween stamps. Have you seen them? I wish I'd had them earlier, but I don't get to the USPS as frequently as I used to.

Stay warm and safe!

Monroy28, the mail's been really strange. I think my cards reached Vicki in MN from me in CA in only a few days. Another ATC person sent me a postcard from WA and it took over 3 weeks! By the way, Monroy28, I don't know Pinhead, but I know Hannibal and Jason (boy that brings me back a long ways). I love your ideas.

Vicki Z, I've heard about the weather situation out your way. This year just keeps tossing us stuff to handle.

I just picked up some really cool Halloween stamps. Have you seen them? I wish I'd had them earlier, but I don't get to the USPS as frequently as I used to.

Stay warm and safe!

Most of the 7 inches we got two days ago melted, but it put enough moisture into the air, it is snowing again today.
Hope this melts also!!!!!

If you are talking about the "Spooky Silhouettes" that are black images on red, orange, gold and purple backgrounds that look a little like stained glass windows, and are shiny/irredescent/iridescent,,,,,,,yes, they are sooo cool!

Vicki please go ahead and mail out. Oh so sad. Please do not hold up anymore on account of me. If they come in please keep one and send them back.

I am so sorry Monroy28, but your cards haven't made it yet and I have to swap out what I have. I will tell you if/when they arrive. Thank you for your input.

Returns are in the mail!

Last edited:
It is amazing how my mail got to France in 1 week (usually takes 3 weeks). And it is 18 days and has not arrived with you yet.....

Back
Top Bottom