Monsters Bi-Annual Family Reunion Summer Picnic, Due October 19, 2020

Is there someone I can send it to by phone to post?this way people can see it. My phone files are too big for the sote.

I can not resize on my phone and my email is not connected to my phone....yes my atc cards from this swap

How was everyone's Halloween?
This year a Full Moon fell on Halloween, making it the second Full Moon of 2 full moons in a single calendar month, and making it a Blue Moon, and the Full Moon/Blue Moon fell exactly on Halloween.
This hasn't happened for 44 years.

The full moon on Halloween was beautiful. I hope you didn’t miss Mars which was above and to the right of the moon. It was a brilliant, unmistakable red.

Tonight is two days past full moon, and the moon is still FAN-TAB-ULOUS!
I hope everyone had a SPOOK-TACULAR Halloween!

Halloween was fun here, watched both Nightmare Before Christmas and Hocus Pocus. We decided to go with a fun movie night, rather than horror or really scary. :twitcy:

Got my Monster returns yesterday and have left You Rock! for everyone but Sandy. I didn't see her post on the thread so I couldn't do it. But - Thank you Sandy!! You Rock!

One of our cable channels had back to back to back Halloween movies the entire month of October.
One good thing about isolation, I saw Hocus Pocus, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Adams Family, Teen Witch, Transylvania One Two and Three, Halloween Town I, Halloween Town II, Halloween High, and Return to Halloween. (I've never seen any of the Halloween Towns before. They were "okay", Halloween High was very, very good.)

I love all the Addams Family movies - Raul Julia and Angelica Houston are just as fun as John Astin and Carolyn Jones. Now I'm in the mood to find them and have an Addams Family Weekend!

Some channels still have "Halloween" Movies, although a lot of them have already moved into a Christmas Athon mode.
I understand "Grinch", and "The Man Who Invented Christmas" (AWESOME if you haven't seen it!!!! or even if you have seen it), The "Santa Claus" 3 part series, and "Home Alone" (at least it is set during the Christmas season), but I was a bit surprised at the "Hunger" movies being in the Christmas line-up. I suppose I will have to watch them to see how they relate to Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom