August PAT, open theme, due Oct. 8th, 2020

OK. I think I need help here! My main consideration is, choosing something which will be easy to find collageable images of. I keep thinking, "will this be easy to find? How easy?" I know some people might not be able to source new stuff at this time, but it's impossible to guess what might already be in everyone's stash.

To me, Mary seemed far easier to find than my other choice: a cute or appealing rat. The Virgin Mary appears on postage stamps at least, and I didn't want to request a cute rat because I doubt many people collect images of rats! (Most people hate them!) Am I over-thinking this? :)

Last edited:
My themes:

Group 3: Extreme weather (thunderstorms, hurricanes, tornadoes)
Group 4: A social issue in sports (click here for ideas)

OK. I think I need help here! My main consideration is, choosing something which will be easy to find collageable images of. I keep thinking, "will this be easy to find? How easy?" I know some people might not be able to source new stuff at this time, but it's impossible to guess what might already be in everyone's stash.

To me, Mary seemed far easier to find than my other choice: a cute or appealing rat. The Virgin Mary appears on postage stamps at least, and I didn't want to request a cute rat because I doubt many people collect images of rats! (Most people hate them!) Am I over-thinking this? :)

No worries, Fierce Armadillo! I think a cute rat would be a great theme for group 3, and it does qualify as "generic!" Shall we just go with that? :)

Please sign me up for group 5 and group 6

Theme for gr5 is Cats-
Player1- 9 hearts
Player3- 7 hearts
Player4- 10 hearts
Player5- 10 spades

Theme for gr6 is Cactus
Player 1- A diamonds
Player 3- Q hearts
Player 4- K diamonds
Player 5- Q diamonds

Hello Suzi! Good to see you! Please review the full swap guidelines to join. :)

“I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules.”

I would love to join:

Group 5 for turtles
P1: A of hearts
P3: A of diamonds
P4: A of spades
P5: A of clubs

Group 6 for Minions

“I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules.”

I would love to join:

Group 5 for turtles

Group 6 for Minions

Welcome, AngelJoy! So glad to have you! :)

I am almost done with group 2... worked real hard... I think and hope group 2 will like it. If no one takes the last spot in group 1 before u close it. I will grab it. If that is possible? But I would like to leave it to some one who has not visited the trade yet.. still early.

I am almost done with group 2... worked real hard... I think and hope group 2 will like it. If no one takes the last spot in group 1 before u close it. I will grab it. If that is possible? But I would like to leave it to some one who has not visited the trade yet.. still early.

Group 2 is rockin' it! :) Monroy, I can certainly offer you the spot just before closing if no one else has picked it up first.

I have read and understand the swap rules and guidelines.
Sign me up please
Group 1, player 5, word goat

My group 1 ATCs are all done and ready to mail. Will pm you for your address, and will post photos in the PAT gallery in the morning. :jiggy:

Back
Top Bottom