August PAT, open theme, due Oct. 8th, 2020

Watch me being too focused on my theme haha.

Group two with the theme of stargate characters :)

I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules.

Can I get the last spot in group 2, please, with characters from the TV show The Umbrella Academy?

I have read and understand the swap rules.

Okay, I'll take Group 3 with Wizard Of Oz...

Hello ferretgirl. The Wizard of Oz would still be group 4. The theme breakdown is as follows:

“Regular” themes include generic themes that are easy to reference and/or find images for collage (ex. cats, castles, roses, cottage, etc.).
“Open” themes may be regular or challenging, and includes those that need research and/or are specific (ex. Irish castles, Alice in Wonderland, Medieval beasts, etc.)

I would like to join this swap.
I read and re-read the rules and I think I finally understand what a PAT swap is after so many years of trading. I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules.
If I qualify, I would like to join one of the "regular" or simple swaps, whichever spot is not taken by someone else.

I would like to join this swap.
I read and re-read the rules and I think I finally understand what a PAT swap is after so many years of trading. I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules.
If I qualify, I would like to join one of the "regular" or simple swaps, whichever spot is not taken by someone else.

Welcome, Fierce Armadillo. Is group 3, collage with generic/regular themes good for you? If so, please just let me know what your own chosen theme will be. And we are here to help if you have any questions. :)

Well, beings that I really don't want to have to think too hard about any themes I will stay with Group 3 & pick a wolf as my theme. Just one wolf.

Can I take the last spot in Group 4 please with Outlander? And play in Group 5 APCs with the theme of Owls (will come back with cards) please!

Can I take the last spot in Group 4 please with Outlander? And play in Group 5 APCs with the theme of Owls (will come back with cards) please!

Hello LucyMc! Please review the full swap guidelines to join. Thanks! :)

TSMarie, did you catch Fandanie’s post #49 where she suggests “plant leaf” instead of “coleus leaf”? I only noticed because she would be in Group 1 and isn’t listed yet.

TSMarie, did you catch Fandanie’s post #49 where she suggests “plant leaf” instead of “coleus leaf”? I only noticed because she would be in Group 1 and isn’t listed yet.

Yes, thank you, CiCi. I PMed her to let her know that would be good for group 1, but she has not yet confirmed that she has read the full swap guidelines. Thanks for the heads-up, though! :)

Could I choose the Blessed Virgin Mary? It's usually pretty easy to find collage-able images of her.
But if that's too complex I can choose something else.

Unfortunately, for group 3 it has to be a "generic" theme, so it could not be Mary. Alternatively, you could try group 4, if you're up for the challenge. :)

Back
Top Bottom