Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Continuous Random Round Robins - 12

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got an envie full of homers from CQ5 today! (May take a couple of days to get all of your iTraders to you, lol.)
    Thanks! They are all beautiful!
    "And which of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life's span? If then you cannot do even a very little thing, why do you worry about other matters?" Luke 12:25, 26

AngelJoy is offline I am a beloved child of God.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sending out envelopes to ArtsyOne, BluSkyHare, Chimerix, clar42ie, Collagaint Ashley, and plumhill2001 (homers).
    I love to trade -- just ask: ATCs Availabe for Trade (also three tags in Mail Art for Trade)

Currently hosting CLEARANCE!! PASS ON YOUR LEFTOVER ATCs

3. Likes plumhill2001 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ferretgirl View Post
    Well, I was going to send some ATCs out to cinlan & kat707ia (spelling) but neither have been on the site for a few months.

I know. not wanting to name, names, but I notice that too. Hushed Kitty hasnt been around either.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by plumhill2001 View Post
    Got an envie full of homers from CQ5 today! (May take a couple of days to get all of your iTraders to you, lol.)
    Thanks! They are all beautiful!
    And I got one from you today.

BTW my internet has been GONE for days. Lots of issues with down power lines, a winter storm that blew in yesterday for like 45 minutes and headed north. We got snow, sleet, hail and high winds. Knocked down MORE power lines by my house.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the past I have mentioned issues with the quality or continuity of care at my oncology office. Today I was told by my Surgeon/ Oncologist that she is leaving this practice. That made this office ask her to leave effective like Way sooner. She wont be doing my surgery in FEB, someone else that she trust from another office is taking on my case. She cried.

She was the best part about this office, the reason I stayed. She also said that my medical situation is too dire to wait to go to another office. She said the surgeon she recommends did surgery on her mother.
    So my surgery is tentatively FEB 12th and I will see this new doctor next week.

Once my Doctor gets settled I will follow her to her new office for my future follow ups like my annuals.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received an envelope from CastleQueen5 today. Lots of goodies! Thank you.

CQ5, I pray all works out well with your ongoing treatments and surgery. It's never easy to face changes in health care providers.
    I love to trade -- just ask: ATCs Availabe for Trade (also three tags in Mail Art for Trade)

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of envelopes going out today... homers, cards that need 3rd artist & starters... happy Friday all

Allegrae, AngelJoy, Artsyone, BluSkyHare, CastleQueen5, chimerix, clar42ie, Collagaint Ashley, heymaggie, HushedKitty, katelnorth, LauraM540, lindagiese, LucyMc, mrubyjean, prayer_at_night, Sarah's mom, Suzi, sweetgypsy, & vick302000

More coming soon

9. Thanks AngelJoy, mrubyjean, lindagiese thanked this post
    Likes CastleQueen5 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Karr3ll View Post
    Lots of envelopes going out today... homers, cards that need 3rd artist & starters... happy Friday all

Allegrae, AngelJoy, Artsyone, BluSkyHare, CastleQueen5, chimerix, clar42ie, Collagaint Ashley, heymaggie, HushedKitty, katelnorth, LauraM540, lindagiese, LucyMc, mrubyjean, prayer_at_night, Sarah's mom, Suzi, sweetgypsy, & vick302000

More coming soon
    My, you've been busy.

11. Likes Karr3ll liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
    I know. not wanting to name, names, but I notice that too. Hushed Kitty hasnt been around either.
    Hi.

I'm working cards, but I don't get on the site very often. Just check my messages for the most up-to-date mailing lists.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't realize that I needed to post on here. I'm not on the forum very often, but I'm working cards and I check messages -- especially for the updated lists.

How often do I need to check in?

Quote Originally Posted by xstitcher View Post
    Reading about ferretgirl's concern and since I am just the one who updates the list I would love it if you all would please give me your opinions (here or in a pm if you feel more comfortable) on this.............

Right now, when I think about it while sending out a new list, if someone has been gone 3 months or longer I move them to the homers only list.

Would you like to see players moved sooner? If so, when? A month maybe? It is easy enough to move them back, just adds to your mailboxes more often.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got an envie of homers from Collagaint Ashley! Thanks!
    Last edited by plumhill2001; 01-29-2021 at 03:52 PM.
    "And which of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life's span? If then you cannot do even a very little thing, why do you worry about other matters?" Luke 12:25, 26

xstitcher is offline Please do not disturb, I am disturbed enough already!
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HushedKitty View Post
    I didn't realize that I needed to post on here. I'm not on the forum very often, but I'm working cards and I check messages -- especially for the updated lists.

How often do I need to check in?
    There is no set time to check in. I try and move a player to homers if they have not logged in for around 3 months so I would think you might want to drop in every 6 weeks or so. That way anyone looking at your last time here will know you are still around.

Just curious, how do you know when I have sent a new list to come look at it?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    xstitcher - when subscribing to a thread one has the option to have notices sent to one's email address. I've done that but it clutters my inbox, so I now see the notices when I come onsite - through control panel (which you access by clicking on "settings" up at the top of the screen on the same line as notifications.)
    Last edited by ArtsyOne; 01-30-2021 at 11:54 AM.

BluSkyHare is offline creating daily soothes the soul
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got a nice envelope of homers from Vickie.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Received envelopes from lindagiese and clar42ie - thanks gals.

19. Thanks lindagiese thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xstitcher View Post

Just curious, how do you know when I have sent a new list to come look at it?

I pop in before I mail anything out.

I'll put it on my calendar to drop in and say "hi" every so often!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Received envelopes from Artsyone, Eisse, and LindaG... thank you all, love everything enclosed
    Happy Sunday!

22. Thanks lindagiese thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HushedKitty View Post
    Hi.

I'm working cards, but I don't get on the site very often. Just check my messages for the most up-to-date mailing lists.
    I am glad you are around cause I sent you an envelope with my mass mailing, before checking the activity here. And then thought dang it. Now I am glad I did.

After reading the comments, let me clarify. I dont check the activity on the thread, but I did check the profiles of the players here when looking to see who else I could send an envelope to. You can see on the profile the last time you logged into this website AFA, also known as activity. you can also see your last post in threads, I guess also called activity.

I figured you logged into this thread because you got my envelope.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Received an envelope from lindagiese on Jan 29 and two envelopes of homers from plumhill2001 today. Thank you both!

25. Thanks lindagiese thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Received a homer from AngelJoy today! Thanks!

27. Likes AngelJoy liked this post