Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Continuous Random Round Robins - 12

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    plumhill2001, thank you for the APC starters! They are very pretty, and I can’t wait to start working on them!

2. Likes plumhill2001 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sending out APC starter sets to LucyMc and heymaggie, today.
    "And which of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life's span? If then you cannot do even a very little thing, why do you worry about other matters?" Luke 12:25, 26

4. Likes LucyMc liked this post
    AngelJoy is offline I am a beloved child of God.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received APCs from plumhill2001 yesterday! Thank you.
    I love to trade -- just ask: Availabe for Trade

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Received an envelope from Bluskyhare, thank you! I need to tear myself away from diamond painting long enough to work on some of my backlog of CRRR goodies!

7. Likes BluSkyHare liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some sets I worked on this past weekend - these are the finished ones. There are a handful more where I was second player, which will also be making their way out into the wider world before long. I have to go to the post office for more stamps, so I haven't been able to get them out yet, but soon! These are all going home to the first player...

1020boysF.jpg
    karr3ll/heymaggie/me

1020animalsF.jpg
    angeljoy/bluskyhare/me (I kept the dragonfly on these dissimilar cards, but I liked all three of them - hard choice!)

1020halloweenF.jpg
    Suzi/heymaggie/me (never too late for Halloween)

1020houseF.jpg

karr3ll/heymaggie/me - this card, which started with just the house - seems to have gone Halloweeny as well! (Fine with me.) Or maybe it's just a Hitchcockian vibe...
    Kate North
    http://katesquilting.blogspot.com
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    My APC ad here

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some completed sets which will be going out tomorrow:

CRRR.jpg
    Top Row: Collagaint Ashley / clar42ie / me
    Row 2: Collagaint Ashley / clar42ie / me
    Row 3: LucyMc / lindagiese / me
    Bottom Row: ArtsyOne / Hushed Kitty / me

Envelopes will be going out to LucyMc, ArtsyOne, Collagaint Ashley, cinlin, CastleQueen5, and Chimerix tomorrow. Whew! Got caught up with the cards, but still have the challenge of dozens of iTraders to complete!

10. Thanks lindagiese thanked this post
    Likes mrubyjean, LucyMc liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got an envelope with 2 sets from Plumhill. 6 of hearts with maps, Nothing to scream about (YET!, you wait til I get working in it)

BUT There is a 7 of hearts set, that I will send to the highest bidder. Ok Just messing with you, but it is so ding dang cute, you will want to send me cheesecake and kittens. IT has vintage book page images from maybe the 50s. dissimilar but so cute.

My first thought is Allegrae or TAD would love these or Katelnorth.

12. Likes LucyMc liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could you guys give me a little feedback about something? I'm wondering if the backgrounds I'm sending out are too busy or if they're okay? I have tons of pretty vintage images from old books and I love to use them, but I wasn't sure if you feel like they're too much? I realize the images will get covered up somewhat, but I guess I like them and would like to get one back myself, lol. Selfish! Here are some examples. Let me know how you would feel about getting one of these. Thanks!
    (I consider these to be dissimilar and only send them to people who have said they're willing to work on dissimilar cards.)
    DSCF6207.jpg
    DSCF6206.jpg
    DSCF6456.jpg
    These examples have already been mailed out.
    "And which of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life's span? If then you cannot do even a very little thing, why do you worry about other matters?" Luke 12:25, 26

14. Likes lindagiese, LucyMc liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by plumhill2001 View Post
    Could you guys give me a little feedback about something? I'm wondering if the backgrounds I'm sending out are too busy or if they're okay? I have tons of pretty vintage images from old books and I love to use them, but I wasn't sure if you feel like they're too much? I realize the images will get covered up somewhat, but I guess I like them and would like to get one back myself, lol. Selfish! Here are some examples. Let me know how you would feel about getting one of these. Thanks!
    (I consider these to be dissimilar and only send them to people who have said they're willing to work on dissimilar cards.)
    DSCF6207.jpg
    DSCF6206.jpg
    DSCF6456.jpg
    I could work with images like that.

16. Likes plumhill2001 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like them, plumhill2001.

18. Thanks plumhill2001 thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Suzi!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think they are wonderful, plumhill!
    Lots to work with - they inspire creativity.

21. Thanks plumhill2001 thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    PLUMHILL. I think there is lots of room for accents, and words and things that coordintate or compliment the BUSY backgrounds. I could see doing some found poetry on the faces. I know I worked on the top black and white set. I don't even remember what I added. I try to add a least two things to a card set.

AND the last set, I got another just like it in the mail. This was the set I was raving about, in a past post. IT is so cute and adorable others will be fighting over it, so keep the kids book pages coming,

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    DSCF6207.jpg
    DSCF6206.jpg
    DSCF6456.jpg
    Hello plumhill2001! I am sitting on the middle set, and I apologize for my slowness! I think they are beautiful cards and I will likely just add some accent around the edges to finish them off. At first I was trying to think of an image I could add, but they are really wonderful already and don't actually need that. I would be happy to receive more like that. I love the top set especially!

lindagiese is offline my feet are on the ground, but mind on creating something
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love these...
    DSCF6207.jpg
    DSCF6206.jpg
    DSCF6456.jpg
    I'll teach anybody anything I know, I just don't want to work.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by katelnorth View Post
    Here are some sets I worked on this past weekend - these are the finished ones. There are a handful more where I was second player, which will also be making their way out into the wider world before long. I have to go to the post office for more stamps, so I haven't been able to get them out yet, but soon! These are all going home to the first player...

1020boysF.jpg
    karr3ll/heymaggie/me

1020animalsF.jpg
    angeljoy/bluskyhare/me (I kept the dragonfly on these dissimilar cards, but I liked all three of them - hard choice!)

1020halloweenF.jpg
    Suzi/heymaggie/me (never too late for Halloween)

1020houseF.jpg

karr3ll/heymaggie/me - this card, which started with just the house - seems to have gone Halloweeny as well! (Fine with me.) Or maybe it's just a Hitchcockian vibe...
    They're all fab sets
    Overseas players ... when sending to me please tape up envelopes well as some arrive quite battered.
    Always happy to trade

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    DSCF6207.jpg
    DSCF6206.jpg
    DSCF6456.jpg
    Well I like them all!
    Overseas players ... when sending to me please tape up envelopes well as some arrive quite battered.
    Always happy to trade

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your input, everyone!
    CQ5-glad you like the kid's book pages! I have lots more!
    Last edited by plumhill2001; 11-22-2020 at 02:05 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Katelnorth your envelope, one of the two I sent was returned to me. I think my handwriting was too sloppy, I will resend.