Thread: Seeking: Catholic medals, devotionals, cards. Offering: grab bags of all sorts!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Seeking: Catholic medals, devotionals, cards. Offering: grab bags of all sorts!

Hello! I am working on a project of faith and love
    Seeking lots and lots (the sky's the limit, seriously!) of Catholic objects and collectibles.
    So... got any medals, pins, booklets, tiny figurines, holy cards, prayer cards, bookmarks, etc - or even larger things such as statues, fonts, candles or books - to destash?

(I will pay the difference if there's a shipping cost discrepancy for heavier items)
    (Anything blessed or sacramentals will not be glued or altered. Books not already damaged will not be torn up.)

Offered: I will make a comparitively-sized grab bag for you in return, with a variety of things, requests gladly accepted!
    I have lots of paper scraps, blanks, stickers, alterable images and greeting cards, etc; tiny charms and bits which will fit on an ATC; Magic: the Gathering cards (commons only, must request), Pagan and Wiccan themed items (must request), and oracle cards (must request)... and if you like, larger items suitable for assemblage art such as hardware, pieces of statues, small toys, found objects, semi-precious tumbled crystals, and both broken and wearable costume jewelry!!
    I can make a grab bag suitable for flat ATC lovers, or for chunky creators, or for larger assemblage makers. Send me a pm if you would like to trade. Bag o' stuff : bag o' stuff!

Bluesky is offline I create therefore I know I am
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a St Ann with Mary about 2 inch high painted plastic figure if you would like it. I might have some other bits. Gotta rumage some.
    Oui..I love Paris.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fierce Armadillo, I sent you a private message. I have a stuffed envelope for you!
    Katie Anderson-Swan
    Mother to Molly, Trey and Kaylani