GEISHA, Open Media ATC Swap, Due Oct. 10

Great cards, very pretty! Signing you up now.

Just wanted to share this little wall hanging sized quilt I made a few years ago. It's called "Teahouse Gardens" and I thought it might inspire some cards. I think you can click on it to make it bigger.

Geisha swap

On this Sunday - too hot in the Netherlands to do anything outdoors - I managed to use my time well and finish the Geisha cards for this swap. Fun to see that one of the models I used as an example is the same as can be seen in the first post... although mine looks different for using different colors...
I tried some different styles...

CiCiCreates - can you PM me your address please? My spreadsheet is rather old so I like to make sure nothing goes wrong on my end.

Attachments

• Modest.jpg
    Modest.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Shy.jpg
    Shy.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 16
  • Vain.jpg
    Vain.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 16
  • Wise.jpg
    Wise.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 16
Great cards, Nicky! I would definitely recognize the one from Queen Bee’s example image. Love the pink background on one because it’s my favorite color, the bottom one is so bright and colorful, and the one with the bamboo and hand mirror is wonderful. I will PM my address. Anything you might have for me is outdated if it’s 2 years old.
——————————
Welcome lazyshadows, signing you up!

Hope you can join a bit later, Jen! Thanks for checking us out.

Well Carol, happy to hear that you like them... especially since you can pick whichever you like best as your hostess gift :)
I created my cards from images I had on file that I would like to do in the future. When I was done, I saw that a similar one was on your thread starter as example :)

Karr311, your cards have arrived! I appreciate the extra, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom