GEISHA, Open Media ATC Swap, Due Oct. 10

A beautiful set, RaineyDay, thanks for showing us!

RaineyDay, your cards are already here! Thanks for including an extra!

Lurking for now.
I have to check my stash of materials to see what I have. My printer died a grisly death and I cannot for the life of me find a local store that has what I want in stock, so no printing of images for now.
I admire the cards I've seen so far, especially those hand drawn as that's not my forte.

Happy to have you lurk until you can find what you need to join us - at least there is still time, hope to see you back!

Lovely sets received today from Blueangel and artbymee! Thanks to both for the host cards.

I am off the lurker’s couch and would love to play. I have things I can work with. Thanks!

Cards received today from Nicky and Oneeyedwonder, thanks for the extra!

My cards should go out Monday or Tuesday. This was a fun swap and I found more things in my stash that I could work with. Isn't it always that way, when you dig deep and find things you've forgotten you had?

Attachments

• 2020Geishas.jpg
    2020Geishas.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 28
I hope it’s ok, on this thread, to let you know about a new journal Swap we are trying to get players to commit to so that we can list it in January. It’s a little different than a regular swap, so do check it out under “Mail Art Yrades - Book Journals- List (waiting list)” to see what it’s all about. We would love to have some new artists. Basically, this is a special art journal (Japanese moleskine) that other artists contribute to, in a theme you choose, and it travels rotationally to each artist. It is a SERIOUS COMMITMENT over several months, but what a great art treasure you have at the end! Commenting or asking questions on the thread does not obligate you at all, or you could PM me with any questions.

Heathermae77, those are fantastic! Love every one of them! Thanks for the picture.

Back
Top Bottom