GEISHA, Open Media ATC Swap, Due Oct. 10

Welcome mrubyjean! Your set is perfect and wonderful!

Sorry but I have to withdraw - I have developed an addiction to MSNBC and have temporarily lost all creative skills. I expect to be recovering sometime around November and hope to become creative again. ;) VOTE!!!!

No problem, I will withdraw you, I appreciate your letting me know.

Thanks for alerting me, Barbara, I see it has been 2 weeks now. Maybe they will show up today or by the end of the week. I loved the pics you posted, and don’t even want to think about them being lost. My mail delivery for today will not happen for another couple of hours, I will let you know right away.

Sorry, nothing in today’s mail. Maybe tomorrow......

Just a reminder, ten days till cards should be in my hands. Try to get them out in the mail as soon as you can so they will reach me in time. Will let you know what today’s mail brings.

Welcome Deb2015! I appreciate that your cards are ready to go. I will PM my address after I sign you up.

Just received cards from mrubyjean, thanks for the extra!

Our signup or withdrawal date is Monday, tomorrow. Due date (when they should be in my hands) is this Saturday. If you haven't mailed yet, try to get them in the mail as soon as you can. Great art has been coming in for this swap, and I think everyone will be happy with returns!

Cards arrived today from Luckycat479 and Msbarbara. Just waiting for a few more to arrive, and they are already in the mail, so we should be in good shape for our due date on Saturday.

Not yet, Deb, maybe today. When did you send them?

Cards received today from Deb2015 and Fandanie, thank you both for the host card.

Back
Top Bottom