Its Shiny! Autumn Edition- due Oct 20th 2020

Ideas for those who like to draw there cards, use some glitter or metallic and your good!

8de5fb7d7473f4e56aac053d1268e6da.jpg 88f7599634ee82039ef825f7c83e60e1.jpgautumn fall painting wallpaper leonid afremov deers.jpgautumn_fairy_by_hititle-d9go460.jpgautumn_fairy_collab_by_ac_unit.jpg

This one is done by a child but its so point on to what I'm talking about! They even swirled glitter glue in it!

ea8d5933e9d9a6be840b275bd95036ed--autumn-art-autumn-leaves.jpg

I really want to commit, and even have strong ideas for 2 cards, but I'm going to have to stay on the lurker's couch for now. Still, there is a good amount of time before this is due, so if I can get a couple of other things done and work doesn't decide to snack on my free time, I'll be back to join the fun.

Shiny!!

Birds and butterfly- acrylics, shimmer spray, glitter pens, glitter, foil embossed

Leaf and sunflowers- acrylic ink, magazine flowers, embossed leaf, glitter

Hello Friend, acrylic ink, metallic ink, magazine image, sticky text, glitter pens, nail charms

Happy Fall- gelatos, embossed leaves, clear and glitter embossed over entire card, magazine image

I hope that you like these.. the scanner does not pick up all their glorious Shine ;)

Back
Top Bottom