Everything Nice Halloween! - HandDrawn/HandPainted - Due Oct-17-2020

Rule Check!?!?!?

I would like to join, please.
I'm making a set of Halloween LEGO Cards.
Is a BLACK background OK?
There is no layer beyond the black paper, so making these cards requires similar techniques to just drawing on white paper... but... um... the paper is already black. :skeptical:

1_small_400.JPG

LuAnnP the lego characters are perfectly fine, but it does need more than a plain black background, you are welcome to use black paper as it would be easier to make the skeleton, but it would need more in the image such as a ground, maybe a tree, some stars, full moon in the sky? Some suggestions.... Just needs to be a full scene :D

Ye, I would like to join!

Thanks for the reply, amme.burton
I THINK I get it.
I will work with a different concept... but I DO still want to join. I will read over the rules more carefully and I plan to submit early, so if anything doesn't meet the standard I will have time to submit a different card.

LuAnnP the lego characters are perfectly fine, but it does need more than a plain black background, you are welcome to use black paper as it would be easier to make the skeleton, but it would need more in the image such as a ground, maybe a tree, some stars, full moon in the sky? Some suggestions.... Just needs to be a full scene :D

Back
Top Bottom