I WISH...ATC swap - due October 23rd, 2020

Wow, Trudi! Great wishes... all of them!! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing :)

Cards are ready

My cards should go out in a couple of days. It's so smoky where I live in So. Cal that I don't want to go out till things lighten up. I'm looking outside and the ash is coming down like a light snowfall! I'm not close enough to the fire to worry but yikes!
Anyway, here they are and hope you enjoy them!

Attachments

• 2020Iwish.jpg
    2020Iwish.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 22
I just read that it is supposed to be 3 different wishes - didn't realize that and have already sent in my cards. Sorry, will do them all different next time.

I just read that it is supposed to be 3 different wishes - didn't realize that and have already sent in my cards. Sorry, will do them all different next time.

Not a problem!
Not necessarily 3 different wishes... just 3 different looking cards ;)
Yours will be just great!

I have to remember that this is to Canada and need to get busy on this.

The sooner the better CQ!
I've had things take weeks from the US... I could have walked to Vermont and picked up the cards myself, faster than the mail carrier brought them to me!!! Yup, the mail is really slooooowwwww!!

Welcome to the swap, Hekkenfeldt!! So happy you are joining us. Your cards are beautiful!!

I am going to drop out, and I just have no idea how I am going to feel, and if I can get this done.

I started Chemo tomorrow at 9 am for Ovarian cancer that has spread. Prognosis is good. If you are the praying type. I am wanted others to pray, that chemo will target the cancer areas, not damage my organs and not cause neuropathy in my hands and feet.

I know there is much more I could say, but I hope that is enough for now.

Back
Top Bottom