Famous Characters ABC Swap- HandDrawn/HandPainted- Due October-30-2020

Where are the pictures? I keep seeing that cards are arriving, I want to see some art! Post your art people, satisfy the craving!

I loved this series of swaps last time! Lurking for now but I'm seriously hoping to take part.

That link is great Yellita96. Wow, I never knew the rooseter from Robin Hood had a name, I just always called him the Minstral!

I have one more to make. I'll post pictures when they are all complete, but this is my character list:
Alexis Rose (Schitt's Creek)
(Principal) Blackman (Strangers With Candy) and Bob Wiley (What About Bob)
Captain Hook (Hook)

Finito! I'll PM you for your address Yellita96.

A is for Alexis Rose (Schitt's Creek) --(polka dots on Alexis brought to you by drippy markers)
B is for Bob Wiley
B is for Principal Blackman (Strangers With Candy)
C is for Captain Hook (Hook)

It's not letting me upload the photo here for some reason, but they are in my gallery.

Finito! I'll PM you for your address Yellita96.

A is for Alexis Rose (Schitt's Creek) --(polka dots on Alexis brought to you by drippy markers)
B is for Bob Wiley
B is for Principal Blackman (Strangers With Candy)
C is for Captain Hook (Hook)

It's not letting me upload the photo here for some reason, but they are in my gallery.

Bob Wiley, I love that movie!!! So excited to see your cards in person!

MAIL CALL!!!!

IstinKray IlverSay your amazing cards are here! Thank you so so much for the hostie, I still don't know which B I will be keeping!

17 days until cards are due!

I like being able to do two of the same letter- sometime it's hard to choose just one character!

Back
Top Bottom