APC Swap: Flowers and a Little Something Else: KINGS, due October 17, 2020

Hi everyone... just a quick update, I am waiting on 1 more set, which has been in the mail system for quite a while.... hopefully they will land in my mailbox on Monday! I will keep you all updated.

I will be finishing up the swapping this evening, and hopefully the returns will be in the mail tomorrow. I will keep you posted!

All envelopes are packed and ready to go out in tomorrow mornings mail! They were fantastic cards, and I hope that everyone will be pleased with their assortment of Kings! Thank you, everyone, for playing!

I received my king APCs and have given out points to all. Cards from kehlenn, donnacr, Arc 2 dreams, and Haagmm. Suzi, thanks for hosting.

Thank you, Suzi, for hosting and for the great returns from Arc2dreams, TruDeeG, ucallmekat, and CastleQueen5. I'll leave feedback shortly.

I am so flu like tired. Not contagious just that tired you get, where you can only lay around, and not do much. I guess it is more like CHEMO flu. Anyway. Since I can't seem to do a ton of stuff. I grabbed my envelope of KINGS to thank the artists.

Here we go.

I got a PRAY, with robins, the bird, I adore it. Robins are my favorite birds Made by ANGELJOY

DONNACR, I got one of her cats! Of course I love cat cards.

DNEWTON972 A butterfly with " be awesome today". I will try

From JudyLee a sunflower,

Thanks Suzi for giving me themes I adore. Off to do the thanks via you rocks and itrader.

My beautiful kings are here! :jiggy:Thank you to Donnacr, Terry H Edwards, joamosatcharterdotnet and Suzi. Huge thanks to Suzi for hosting! You picked out cards that are so lovely and speak my language (meow:cat:). Rocks are out except for Donnacr...she is now on my to do list...need to spread some love around first.

My kings arrived a while back and I'm just now getting around to posting. I received fantastic APCs from Lorna, fierce armadillo, plumhiss2001 and meggiekbear. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom