Marie
Media
Swap Due Date: November 4
Withdraw Date: October 21
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: All are welcome
Media: HD/HP only

HD/DP Stick Figure Swap

What have our friends the Stick Figures been up to lately? I haven’t seen them around and I’m curious! Are they growing victory gardens? Taking measures against Covid19? Hiking the Appalachian Trail? Sitting on the couch eating Cheetos and watching workout videos? Inquiring minds want to know!

Now, just because this swap is stick figures, it doesn't mean just draw a stick figure on a blank background and call it done! Stick figures must have lives....eat, sleep, figure out school or jobs, work in gardens, interact with neighbors, walk stick dogs, play with stick children...any number of things! Please place your stick figures somewhere.

Samples:

View attachment 217614 (ahtree) View attachment 217615(clarinel)
View attachment 217616 (kklaus) View attachment 217617 (DaDaology)

Now for the fine print…. all the usual rules apply:

1. No shaped/thin cards, no chunky elements, and have fun!
2. Please send a SASE or forever stamp/large address label sticker and enclose each card in a protective sleeve. ($1 for international players will be fine. If postage is higher I will cover the difference.
3. Leave itrader and rep points as appropriate.
4. Stop in and visit the thread! No ghost players.
5. While an extra card for the host will always be cherished, it is also completely optional.

Let’s play! Who has spotted Stick Figure?

1. Essy - link Arrived @/—<
2. CiCiCreates - link Arrived @/—<
3. An.M.Sudyka - link Arrived @/—<
4. Lazyshadows - link Arrived @/—<
5. Cleopatra - link Arrived @/—<
6. Elliejaybird - link Arrived @/—<
7. Oneeyedwonder - link Arrived @/—<
8. LuAnnP - link Arrived @/—<
9. livi - link Arrived @/—<
10. aaeshelman - link Arrived @/—<

Last edited:
Lurking for the moment, you come up with the cleverest themes! This really looks fun. I love the Marilyn example, so inspiring! Stick figures in famous poses.

Welcome to the lurkers couch CiCi and zhouzhou! Glad you’re here! Famous poses.... hmmm....you’ve got my brain spinning. ;)

My muse has been whispering over my shoulder.....please sign me up.

Welcome CiCi! So glad you’re joining in. :)

Phew!!! Been a busy weekend!!! Hoping to get some arting time tonight. :-)

I've been debating hosting a stick figure swap. I couldn't believe it when I saw this. I thought I was the only one that liked them. I'm going to lurk until I see if I can get anything made. Until then, I'll enjoy seeing all the folks everyone else will be creating.

Lurking for now but what an intriguing theme! I'm not very good at drawing but will play around with the idea for a bit and then see whether it's a go. Maybe I can manage stick figures? Thanks!

Welcome to the lurkers couch trini70! I’m happy to find a fellow stick figure fan! Aren’t they so fun?

Welcome Cleopatra, enjoy your lurk! I love stick figures in part because they are easier to draw... especially positions and activities! Like carrying or using items. No hands! Score, yes? I hope you do decide to join in. :)

Back
Top Bottom