Hand Drawn/Hand Painted Stick Figure Swap ~Due November 4

Here is Holly Golightly from "Breakfast at Tiffanys" as a stick figure:

Here is the whole set: For some reason, the ballerina's limbs didn't photograph black, I used black marker for them. She appears as she really is in my Post #18.

Last edited:
CiCi I love the lady in black!

My cards went out today, Wednesday. This was so much fun as I didn't realize I could draw! I made the carnivorous plant because I grow them; the surfer because my nephew surfs (I won't go in the water -- Shark Week); I was a librarian (without glasses) so needed to have her represented; and the ballerina just because. Thanks for hosting Marie!

Attachments

• 2020HDHPStickFigures.jpg
    2020HDHPStickFigures.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 35
CiCi and Cleopatra! Wowzers!! You two created awesome cards!!!

Cleopatra your Seymour cracks me up, and your librarian is my definite favorite. What great ideas!

CiCi, I’m in heart-eyes <3 with your flapper!! Breakfast at Tiffany’s is so chic too! You gals are setting a high bar for me! I’d better get busy!

An.M.Sudyka your adventurous stick figures arrived today! What fun they are having! I especially like the mountain climbers. :-)

This is a great swap!! I will join later on if I can... right now I am finishing up cards for the fairy door swap and also trying to draw something for my mom's birthday. Is there a due date for signing up? (sorry if I just didn't see that info, please let me know!).

Hi Juanita, and welcome to lurker corner! Feel free to chat and visit whether you join or not... and of course I hope you get to play!

Oneeyedwonder, I PM'd you my address... now I'm off to the gallery to see if I can spot your art!

I post images here from my phone and its definitely different than posting from a desktop... but maybe if you play around with it you'll find a way it can be done? I'm iPhone7 if thats any indicator....

Back
Top Bottom