Hand Drawn/Hand Painted Stick Figure Swap ~Due November 4

Oneeyedwonder your lovely cards are here safe and sound. I’m still admiring them and going through my little bag of goodies... (thank you!). Interesting quote! I’d love to know the rest of the story on that one... :huh:

Cleopatra your cards have arrived. They’re even better in person! Thank you for the hostie! :)

Sure you can LilacDragn, we’re always glad for company. Feel free to visit and jump in whenever you want.

Just mailed my cards. “Charleston” and “Ballerina” are dancing their way to you, the Cheerleader is cheering her way to you, and Holly Golightly is just acting casually sophisticated, but on her way with the others.

I just slipped over to your gallery and saw them lazyshadows; they’re wonderful! I agree with lilacdragn about the Frieda card, and that dancing cat is A-stinking-dorable! Cute cute cute! I love the angels too, and would have never thought to do them as stick figures, but you pulled it off beautifully! That was a very fun little trip through your gallery. :)

Wow Essy! You really captured a child’s imagination! I love every one of these! It’s amazing what simple stick figures can become. <3

I just sent you my address via PM. :)

Essy amazing work, as always!

Thank you Marie and Lilacdragn for your kind words :) I would have never thought that i could have so much fun playing with stick figures !

I'm loving seeing the stick animals w/ the stick people. I was thinking of trying to include a pet but wasn't sure. Now I am. I'll join once I've got something made. A few ideas are running around in my mind.

CiCiCreates, your very busy little stick figures arrived today. There was so much bustling about in that envelope that I had to make a second trip for the rest of the mail! Oh my aren’t they fun?! Thank you so much for the hostie!

I am seeing some WONDERFUL work in this thread. I do so love it when a swap has plenty of sharing of cards and plenty of conversation. Please allow me to join in!

STICK Stick Figures

Well, I can't resist a good pun or word play. I hope these are OK.

Drumstick:

1_small_475.JPG

Candlestick:

1_small_476.JPG

Lipstick:

1_small_477.JPG

Stick stick figure, figuring:

1_small_478.JPG

Back
Top Bottom