Postage stamp ATCs - LAND ANIMALS Due: October 20

I was certainly in the back-and-forth mood instead of the up-and-down mood for this set. I didn't even realize it until I had them all set out for pictures. And I just realized that all but the badger have dots.

This set also had a case of the "Melissa can't measure" fits. I thought that all of my backgrounds were short so I added an end stripe. Then upon putting them all in the sleeves I realized that they were all 1/8 inch too long. So I trimmed them all just a sliver. Then I realized that I trimmed the deer twice. :goofy: So, it is just a hair short. I do hope that it's close enough. It and the raccoon are my favorites.

Anyway...I LOVED this one - I had such cute and fun little land animals in my stamp stash.

These will go out from the post office in the morning.

I was certainly in the back-and-forth mood instead of the up-and-down mood for this set. I didn't even realize it until I had them all set out for pictures. And I just realized that all but the badger have dots.

This set also had a case of the "Melissa can't measure" fits. I thought that all of my backgrounds were short so I added an end stripe. Then upon putting them all in the sleeves I realized that they were all 1/8 inch too long. So I trimmed them all just a sliver. Then I realized that I trimmed the deer twice. :goofy: So, it is just a hair short. I do hope that it's close enough. It and the raccoon are my favorites.

Anyway...I LOVED this one - I had such cute and fun little land animals in my stamp stash.

These will go out from the post office in the morning.

Ha ha! Reminds me of my latest inchies fiasco. Trim, trim, trim. These are cute! The badger is my favorite! :)

Haagmm, your cards are great! I particularly like the raccoons! I have a pair that visit my yard in the evenings, sometimes.

I had a wonderful collection of mail arrive on Friday including cards for this swap from: AngelJoy, jo.on.the.go, Betsyg and Artbymee.

Looks like my cards are taking the long route once again! Hopefully they will make it in time this time around!

I am so sorry Suzi but your cards haven't made it yet and I have to swap out what I have. I will tell you if/when they arrive and work out a set of returns for you.

I am swapping everyone else's cards and the returns will be in the mail today.

I figured that they were lost in the postal abyss. I understand, and wouldn’t want you to wait any longer. Hopefully my next 2 sets don’t suffer a similar fate! Thanks for letting me know.

I received my land animals. Thanks Donnacr for hosting yet another wonderful postage stamp swap. They sure got here in a hurry! And thanks to these artists:

artbymee - Rhino
Cleopatra - Dinosaurs (stamps fromTanzania)
VickiZ - Critters in the Clouds
plumhill2001 - Wild and Free
Haagmm - Badger
Blanco Lobo - Monkey

I received my cards yesterday. Thank you, Donnacr for this fun swap series! Thank you for the great returns from plumhill2001, Haagmm, artbyme, Seascape131. VickiZ, and Cleopatra. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series!

I received lovely returns from AngelJoy, jo.on.the.go and Betsyg. Thanks! And thanks to Donnacr for hosting. Off to leave points.

we are over half way on returns arriving at their new homes and guess what has arrived in my mail box? SUZI'S CARDS :jiggy::jiggy:
I will be making you a set of cards and they should be on their way to you by the end of the weekend.

Gorgeous cards on Friday from, seascape, Angeljoy and Vickiz! Thank you all and extra thanks to our great host, donnacr!

Back
Top Bottom