Swap Due Date – October 31
Withdraw by date – none/please keep in touch
Number of Items - 3 for 3
Number of participants – 20
SWAP- hand draw or hand painted only

Whimsical Wonderland
Yes! Whimsical Alice and Wonderland
This is swap is only HD/HP

Choose your favorite characture or scene from the Alice and Wonderland book, creating a fun and whimsical ATC. Maybe Alice falling into the hole or the mouse in the tea kettle. It is up to you and your imagination. Most of all have fun.
Whimsical art is a vibrant and playful style of art that is childlike and carefree. Commonly associated with children's book illustrations and fairy tale art, this artwork lifts the spirit and makes you happy. Whimsical art is characteristically (but not necessarily) bright, colorful, and fun.

Due to some sprayes and paints it is ok to glue premade drawings to a premade backround the idea is to make sure it is all hand drawn and hand painted.

Here are some samples from my Pintrest Page
https://www.pinterest.com/candyscorn...wonderland-art/

Mailing Instructions

Back of card -
Include swap name, username, real name, date, your state/country, on the back of all cards (email optional)

*** Back Of Envelope-It is critical that on the back of the envelope you mail to me, you put the name of the swap and your AFA name- For example: WHIMSICAL Wonderland- Monroy28

* US Participants – Please include a label with your address (I will provide the envelope).
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO ADD A FOREVER STAMP

* International Participants - Please send a mailing label. Save your dollar for other swaps .
If you are having problems with postage please message me. I rather you play and have fun.

I am in the United States (Texas) for this project and all international are welcome.

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards. Please post in this thread when you are ready to send, this way I can keep track of all cards. Any late cards will be returned. I am your hostess and here to help. No question is too silly. I am here to help you be successful. If you need anything just holler

When you receive your returns, please leave a "you rock" points for your fellow artist and if so inclinde a I-Trader for your hostess.

RED has arrived
Participants:
Heathermae77
Monroy28
Ylimeyella
cmontalvo
luckycat479
Chefbea- hostess cancelled
Msbarbara
trinald
miss
ace2dreams

Last edited:
I know everyone is shy because it i s hand draw/ hand paint but really trying is fun

Back
Top Bottom