Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due Date: November 1, 2020
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Medium: Mixed Media Collage
Number of Participants: Unlimited

AUTUMN BIRDS Mixed Media ATC Swap Due November 1, 2020

This swap is a chance to share the beauty of our feathered friends whose color and majesty brings us comfort and joy year round. The cards should be made in colors of Fall and include one or more birds.

Enjoy combining paper, rubber stamping, embossing, stencils, found poetry, and more. Just keep in mind that flat cards will travel most safely through the mail.

You are limited only by your imagination! Please do your best work and I encourage you to try something new.

A hostess card is not expected, but would be treasured as part of my special collection!

* The due date is November 1, 2020

* ATCs must be made of sturdy material and precisely 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. If you have questions joining this swap or mailing your Artist Trading Cards, please refer to this page: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8591

* US players should send a large address label and one US Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes. If you make bulky cards, please send a bit of extra postage if possible.

* International players should send $1 US or 1 US International postage stamp.

* Please share your ATCs on this thread if possible. You will inspire someone else!

PLAYERS: RECEIVED:

Suzi
Ellejaybird
TerryHEdwards
Seascape131
dsign49
SpottedCrow
OrigamiGrace
JenUrebel
Cleopatra
Betsyg
TrudiJ
Ucallmekat
luckycat479
Monroy28
mrubyjean
smallgirl
phxazlaura
MeggieKbear
Deb2015
jackiemarsh.art
JEBeck
LaffQueen
loneaant
Jo.on.the.go
carolynsn
TSMarie
TruDeeG
Eissa
miss

Last edited:
Welcome to Seascape131 and dsign49. I'm so happy you joined this swap!

Back
Top Bottom