AUTUMN BIRDS Mixed Media ATC Swap ~ Due November 1, 2020

A sad iron is the old fashion clothes iron that was heated on a stove. They are called sad because using one all day is bound to make you tired and sad. The are solid metal and very heavy and usually have metal or wood handles. I put self adhesive felt on the bottoms of the ones I use as weights as they tend to be rusty. I have something of a collection, having picked them up way cheap at country auctions. They also make great doorstops.

View attachment 218523

Thank you! I've never heard of these irons but I do recognize them. Thank you for telling me how you use them.

I have received beautiful cards from SpottedCrow and from OrigamiGrace. Thank you so much for the hostess card you both sent. I will treasure them!

My cards should go out tomorrow. I love birds and enjoyed playing.

Attachments

• 2020AutumnBirds.jpg
    2020AutumnBirds.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 29
I can't wait to see them in person, Cleopatra. Thank you for sharing with the group!

This is the second time I have run into that Camus quote today! Lovely card!

Mine are in the mail.

JenUrebel, your amazing cards arrived today. I love everything about them. Thank you so much for the hostess card. It will be hard to choose a favorite.

Dsign49, your beautiful cards are here! Thank you for the hostage card. I must have the cardinal. Thank you for creating these beautiful cards for the swap!

I finished my cards yesterday afternoon. Just waiting on the address, and I’ll pop them in the mail!

Hi Deb2015, I signed you up and I will pm you my address. Thanks for joining!

Back
Top Bottom