Found Poetry with a Twist Swap: Due November 15, 2020. Mixed media

Jenurebel: Got your awesome art cards. Great backgrounds and lovely found poetry. Thanks for the hostess card. Always appreciated.

I didn't get to scan them in my rush to get them in the mail, but my cards went postal today :)

Hi Sarat, I tried to send a message for your address but it says the storage is full? Will you please send me your address as my cards are finally ready.

Thank you!

Just got back to see what is happening and found your swap. I'm sorry to have missed it.

Just for fun, folks might want to check out this 3 minute clip of Tom Phillips about making "Humument: A Treated Victorian Novel". It was very nice. Below are two links to the same video in 2 different places.
https://vimeo.com/167864019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hRLgtqKM88

Hope you do another one of these. Or maybe one just for black-out poems?
It was fun seeing all the poems. Thanks, everyone.

My cards are on their way! Forgot there was no pickup today tho so they'll be postmarked tomorrow. Luckily I'm just over the hill from you so you should have them by Saturday still.PicsArt_11-11-06.27.19.jpg

My cards are on their way! Forgot there was no pickup today tho so they'll be postmarked tomorrow. Luckily I'm just over the hill from you so you should have them by Saturday still.View attachment 219271

They got here!! Love the backgrounds and the way you outlined the poetry. So creative. :jiggy:Thanks for the hostess card too.

Swapped out all the art and am ready to go to the Post Office today. What fantastic and creative art cards. Such variety. Love the backgrounds, funny and wise poetry and everything in between. Thank you all for participating.

Received my cards today! Thank you for the quick tradeout! And thank you to: Miss, Elliejaybird & Trazy1 for the amazing cards! Leaving feedback now.

Last edited:
My returns have arrived. Wonderful cards from plumhill, mushu and Essy. Thank you so much! And a huge thanks to sarat for hosting.

Hi and thanks so much for cards from dithespy, allegrae and EatSleepWriteABook (that should be an order to everybody!), and thanks to Sarat for the wonderful swap subject and hosting, I love your swaps so much Sarat! xx

Back
Top Bottom